Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Beginner

Default Fall Foliage Cruise

I've looked around the site but did not find a lot of information on Cruises that focus on foliage watching. My wife wants to see fall since we have been out of the US for the past 15 falls and we both want to go on a cruise. Looking for something Sep/Oct of 2011. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Will
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Admiral

We are currently booked on Regent Seven Seas Voyager from Montreal to Fr lauderdale next October; 15 nights. They also have a 10 day New York to Montreal just prior on 3 Oct 11. You can find out on www.rssc.com.

If you go under the "Port" msg boards, there is one for Canada on this site.

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Admiral

Default Foliage tours

As a New Englander I can tell you this was not a good year for foliage thanks to Mother Nature... But, that said... the fall cruises through N.E to Canada are highly underrated..Celebrity does/did the Summit from Bayonne, New Jersey to Providence, R.I, Boston (my home), Portland, Bar Harbor, Maine, Halifax, Quebec and several other ports in Canada... If you look at the reviews on Cruise Mates you will find the cruise review by Mermen. There is no perfect week....anywhere from mid--September heading north you will run into colors..