CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Ask CruiseMates Staff (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/ask-cruisemates-staff/)
-   -   Cruisemates attire (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/ask-cruisemates-staff/389843-cruisemates-attire.html)

Lakers Fan June 8th, 2012 09:23 PM

Cruisemates attire
 
Has there ever been a thought to sell Cruisemates attire ?

Donna June 8th, 2012 10:06 PM

I think way back when there were a few items that someone handled for the site, but it never took off...Who knows, may-be they will sell some more stuff someday, the typical t-shirts, hats, etc.

Lakers Fan June 8th, 2012 10:09 PM

Hmmm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna (Post 1432168)
I think way back when there were a few items that someone handled for the site, but it never took off...Who knows, may-be they will sell some more stuff someday, the typical t-shirts, hats, etc.


I was thinking of mugs and or tee shirts .

Manuel June 8th, 2012 11:59 PM

I could use a nice mug. Tee shirts, I have too many.

TM

Mike M June 9th, 2012 01:02 AM

Henry,

If you come with me on the Carnival Breeze in two weeks you can have one, or two of these flashlight pens. They are actually pretty neat. Plus I also have highlighter/pen combos and "post it" notes for everyone.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...71615793_n.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture. I just quickly took it with my phone.

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan June 9th, 2012 11:47 AM

Mike
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M (Post 1432186)
Henry,

If you come with me on the Carnival Breeze in two weeks you can have one, or two of these flashlight pens. They are actually pretty neat. Plus I also have highlighter/pen combos and "post it" notes for everyone.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...71615793_n.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture. I just quickly took it with my phone.

Take care,
Mike

Some day I may do a Cruisemates cruise but not this month .

My next cruise is in July
(I assume you had to order at least 1000 pens but paid about 4 cents for each ) ?

Mike M June 9th, 2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1432239)
Some day I may do a Cruisemates cruise but not this month .

My next cruise is in July
(I assume you had to order at least 1000 pens but paid about 4 cents for each ) ?

Gee Henry: Where can you get that deal? :rolleyes:

Take care,
Mike

Kuki June 9th, 2012 04:30 PM

Gee Mike...since I'm on that cruise, can I get one of those (please, please, please) even though I am not part of the CruiseMates group :)

I'd bring the highlighter pens you sent for the last CM group, but I left them in Arizona.

I'll trade you a CruiseMates passport holder/lanyard for a flashlight pen though. LOL

Donna June 9th, 2012 05:19 PM

YOu guys are too funny! Actually, Mike those are pretty cool and usefull, especially on a cruise, great idea. I bet the cruisers in your group will get some use out of them...

Mike M June 9th, 2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki (Post 1432283)
Gee Mike...since I'm on that cruise, can I get one of those (please, please, please) even though I am not part of the CruiseMates group :)

I'd bring the highlighter pens you sent for the last CM group, but I left them in Arizona.

I'll trade you a CruiseMates passport holder/lanyard for a flashlight pen though. LOL

Kuki,

I'll give you three pens if you are one of the objects in the scavenger hunt. The first team to bring Kuki back to the sushi bar wins. :D

I also have highlighter pens and currency converter calculators for the group.

The flashlight pens are actually pretty neat. I've used them quite a bit around the house and they're good for cabins, especially inside cabins, and actually quite bright. The hard part has been keeping my family from stealing them. :D

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan June 9th, 2012 11:32 PM

Pens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M (Post 1432278)
Gee Henry: Where can you get that deal? :rolleyes:

Take care,
Mike


From 1994 to 2006 a friend of mine had a wholesale pens business .He paid the manufacturer 1/4 of a penny per pen and sold them in bulk for 4 cents each .

Mike M June 10th, 2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1432319)
From 1994 to 2006 a friend of mine had a wholesale pens business .He paid the manufacturer 1/4 of a penny per pen and sold them in bulk for 4 cents each .

Henry,

I too have a friend in the "pens and logo business". That's who I bought them from. His business also makes a lot of NFL merchandise. I imagine that a straight Bic type pen may be under .05 but these are a little more expensive.

Take care,
Mike

snorklr45 June 10th, 2012 04:09 PM

The pens are a great idea! I never seem to have a little light when I need one. Besides, if the ship ever wrecks..nice to have in case of emergency! **Picturing one of the cruisemates bobbing in the water flashing cruisemates penlight in order to be rescued** LOL

Lakers Fan June 10th, 2012 09:15 PM

Pens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M (Post 1432327)
Henry,

I too have a friend in the "pens and logo business". That's who I bought them from. His business also makes a lot of NFL merchandise. I imagine that a straight Bic type pen may be under .05 but these are a little more expensive.

Take care,
Mike

The company that my friend dealt with was I believe the largest pen manufacturer in the country .If you want the name ,address and phone # ,PM me .
This company is located in Brooklyn,NY


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1