Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Tampa Hotels & Hotwire

We are thinking about cruising out of TAmpa (first time) and need to get a hotel before cruise. In the past we have used Hotwire and been satisfied. I don't know what to "click" for the area in Hotwire to get a hotel near the Carnival cruise port. They have the following areas listed: West Shore, Bush Gardens, Downtown, Airport, South Tampa & Tampa East. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Evie, I have yet to sail from Tampa, so I can't offer you any help, with this port, but, I am sure you will get some great imput, and, I am going to ask a ta I know who lives there for some info...

Ok, I got a response for you, hope it helps:

Near the port...Marriott Waterside...Wyndham Harbor Island...they may come under downtown, not sure...they can stay at westshore and take a taxi to the pier about 20 minutes away. No to Busch Gardens, Airport and Tampa East

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; June 17th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.