Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default APPLICATION DECLINED before even finishing the entry forms.

Dear Paul ,
i Have been tutoring for 40 years plus, and developed 40 new Art Techniques, and invented new paints.

The South African Government has invited me for many years to implement working skills and Art & Craft projects. Also worked in collaboration with University Botswana and Saasveld Nelson Mandella metropole University as well as W.I.R.E (Harper Adams University Shropshire) etc. etc.....view my website for references.

South African Society of Artists and private Art clubs, country wide has invited me to introduce these techniques, leaving ,from beginners to extremely advanced Artists and teachers gaping!!

A lot of these artists send me letters, informing me that they were delightfully surprised and absolutely flabbergasted with these new techniques, as they are so used to going to Demonstrations ,just to leave and tell themselves ,BEEN THERE, SEEN IT, DONE IT!!

I am blessed and have got the ability to teach ANYBODY how to Paint, Draw, etc within a day to depending on how much they want to learn.....a lot of my artists become better than i do, which is quite a complement for me.

I Can also show and enable them to start and finish a painting Size A1 within 10 minutes to 1hour, or a day depending on the time to dry the paints.

MY QUESTION IS.... no.... CORRECTION!!! MY PLEA is.....how the heck do i apply for a job on a Cruise liner as a Art Teacher for any age groups, to teach them ALL ABOUT ARTS & CRAFTS as well as my NEW INVENTED TECHNIQUES & PAINTS.
i Am Attaching ONE Letter of Support from the Government.Adding all the other references will simply bore you!! (To many of them)

If any further interest in my DEMONSTRATIONS, ART COURSES, WORKSHOPS, Community Work, Fundraisings, or past experiences , then PLEASE have a peek at my WEBSITE (still under further additional info and construction) meschler-art.co.za
My website has got infinite info under MY PROFILE with LOTS of newspaper clippings.

i Do realize how busy you are, and it will only be a once in a lifetime shot for me, for you to notice my letter.

I Speak a good English, Exellent Afrikaans and speak a rusty German but do understand it 99%

If my Attachment does not show then PLEASE view it on my website under the caption, Home and or My Profile.
Friendly Greetings
Mechtilde Schler
EMAIL: meschler.art@gmail.co.za
Cell: 0849215531 0r 0817395476
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.GOVERNMENTLetter of support sighned.jpg (74.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by meschler; September 12th, 2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: want to add info
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

The best way to apply for jobs on cruise ships is to go to the web sites of the different cruise lines and seek out the sections where it mentions employment.

There are also a few web sites that list open jobs on cruise ships. I just did a Google on "Cruise Ship Open Positions"

https://www.google.com/#q=cruise+shi...able+positions

and I found many sites.

teaching art, however is NOT a high-demand skill on cruise ships, unfortunately, and it is one of those skills that a lot of people possess. Cruise Lines are inundated with offers from people to do this in exchange for free cruises, and some of them take them up on it. It's a one in a million chance however, I can only think of two ships where I know they have dedicated art teachers, and I don't think they pay.