Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Australia/New Zealand
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Familiar Face

Smile South Pacific??

Hello! I am an active retired teacher from Florida. I am a non-smoker, casual drinker and just love crusing. I am presently in New Zealand. WOuld like to take a 10-14 day cruise to the south pacific, sometime in April or May 2014. If interested male or female, totally platonic.
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamoonbeam@comcast.net View Post
Hello! I am an active retired teacher from Florida. I am a non-smoker, casual drinker and just love crusing. I am presently in New Zealand. WOuld like to take a 10-14 day cruise to the south pacific, sometime in April or May 2014. If interested male or female, totally platonic.
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

i will be going in may and one peson is about to drop off.have still looking for a trip. this is my add take a look.

Hello every one. i am a male 57 years old.and love p & o ship cruses as it is the cheeperst way to holiday,cruse and enjoy.for little as $ 49 -$79 dollars a day,including all meals.( brecky/lunch/dinner)and all entertainment,crusing and see many interesting tropical places,i have been on it a few times and love it.its hard to beat this budget holiday..because the cains come in 2, 3 and 4 persons per cabin,you have to pay the price x 2, 3 or 4,if you go alone.so i am looking for anyone, male or female with like minded interest,so that we could share a cabine and holiday for less, every 3 or 4 months.as and when specials come on.please drop me an email or call 0450
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ship cruse

Hello every one. i am a male 57 years old.and love p & o ship cruses as it is the cheeperst way to holiday,cruse and enjoy.for little as $ 49 -$79 dollars a day,including all meals.( brecky/lunch/dinner)and all entertainment,crusing and see many interesting tropical places,i have been on it a few times and love it.its hard to beat this budget holiday..because the cains come in 2, 3 and 4 persons per cabin,you have to pay the price x 2, 3 or 4,if you go alone.so i am looking for anyone, male or female with like minded interest,so that we could share a cabine and holiday for less, every 3 or 4 months.as and when specials come on.please drop me an email or call 0450