Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Australia/New Zealand
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Noordam, 8 Nov Auckland (29 nights) male companion needed

Seeking gay or straight male companion! I am a fit, 65 year old gay male, 4 Star HAL mariner...now in Canberra. Looking for male cabin mate for 8 Nov, 2016 HAL cruise from Auckland (29 days).
I like to network / have good conversations and have a great sense of humor.
I keep the cabin neat, no snoring...I do not drink and rather you did sparingly; non-smoking. I use the gym / swim daily.
I like to play trivia, participate in karaoke, sit at as many (open seating) dining tables for a variety of conversations...VERY seldom do HAL excursions but seek to enjoy each port.
Separate financial set-up. Can Skype to chat.
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemininsd View Post
Seeking gay or straight male companion! I am a fit, 65 year old gay male, 4 Star HAL mariner...now in Canberra. Looking for male cabin mate for 8 Nov, 2016 HAL cruise from Auckland (29 days).
I like to network / have good conversations and have a great sense of humor.
I keep the cabin neat, no snoring...I do not drink and rather you did sparingly; non-smoking. I use the gym / swim daily.
I like to play trivia, participate in karaoke, sit at as many (open seating) dining tables for a variety of conversations...VERY seldom do HAL excursions but seek to enjoy each port.
Separate financial set-up. Can Skype to chat.
I a new to cruising but looking to share a cabin. I am respectful of others. Would appreciate learning from those more experienced with this mode of travel. Can be gotten by Apple FaceTime or messaging. Best, sean (ironhills2@gmail.com)

Last edited by Ironhills; July 10th, 2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Incomplete