CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Azamara Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/azamara-cruises/)
-   -   Azamara Discover Level (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/azamara-cruises/387499-azamara-discover-level.html)

Sulross February 5th, 2012 07:40 PM

Azamara Discover Level

I am a Diamond Plus cruiser with RCCL. When I did my first and only Azamara cruise last April I was at their top level or Discover based on my RCCL status and enjoyed all the extras. I have since heard that it does not carry over anymore. Does anyone know if still transfers or did they stop it. Thanks:cool:

Bill Leiber February 28th, 2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulross (Post 1413785)
I am a Diamond Plus cruiser with RCCL. When I did my first and only Azamara cruise last April I was at their top level or Discover based on my RCCL status and enjoyed all the extras. I have since heard that it does not carry over anymore. Does anyone know if still transfers or did they stop it. Thanks:cool:

Hello Sulross -

Here's some good news! Azamara Club Cruises offers reciprocation between the 3 loyalty programs (Royal, Celebrity and Azamara). You should provide your Royal Caribbean International Diamond Plus membership number during the booking process with Azamara. You will move right in to the equivalent level when you board which will be at our "Discoverer" level, which features many benefits such as 237 minutes of free internet per voyage; savings on select onboard purchases; champagne brunch with our senior officers; a bottle of champagne on arrival just to name a few.

Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity of welcoming you onboard later this year!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Sulross February 29th, 2012 02:27 PM

Thanks Bill

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Leiber (Post 1418127)
Hello Sulross -

Here's some good news! Azamara Club Cruises offers reciprocation between the 3 loyalty programs (Royal, Celebrity and Azamara). You should provide your Royal Caribbean International Diamond Plus membership number during the booking process with Azamara. You will move right in to the equivalent level when you board which will be at our "Discoverer" level, which features many benefits such as 237 minutes of free internet per voyage; savings on select onboard purchases; champagne brunch with our senior officers; a bottle of champagne on arrival just to name a few.

Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity of welcoming you onboard later this year!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Thanks Bill for your response.:cool:

Linda90Frank March 20th, 2012 03:47 AM

You should provide your Royal Caribbean International Diamond Plus membership number during the booking process with Azamara.

Thanks,
***Edited to remove commercial reference***