Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2000, 11:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Grand Princess in St. Maarten

Hi Frank,
After the chat tonight was looking at some pics and here is on of Grand in St. Maarten taken March of 99, while on Rhapsody of the seas. I understand now that the new pier is in working order, so you will probibaly not have to tender.

Donnassei/Sealover

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2000, 06:57 PM
FrankM

Default RE: Grand Princess in St. Maarten

Donna,
Thanks for the photo. That Grand is kind of a strange looking ship. I guess a lot of the newer ships look like high-rise buildings on their side. I'm somewhat of a traditionalist with a leaning toward the modern. But some ot the mega-ships disturb my sense of design. I'm sure they are quite oppulant inside, but I miss some of the more interesting design elements. I'll have to write up my experience on the Norwegian Dream in the Cruise Reviews area. There were so many nice things I discovered on that ship that I was pleasently surprised. I would sail her again in a minute. I hope my upcoming experience on the Veendam is just as good.

Since we were talking about photos, I'm still having trouble with my photo scanner so it will be a while until I can get the problem worked out and add a photo ot two of the Dream to my future messages or the Cruise Photo section. I have a question. Can more than one photo bve added to a message. I only see one photo per message. Is that the limit? Thanks again for the "Strange" Grand photo.
Old September 20th, 2000, 09:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default RE: Grand Princess in St. Maarten

Hi Frank,
Yes, only one photo, but you can do numerous post and then name the different pic that you are posting, takes a little time, but worth it. Good luck with all the photos, sounds like you enjoy taking all the pictures, I do too :-)

Donnassei/SEalover