Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2001, 06:07 PM
anonymous

Default Best place to make love

On the 11 cruises I have been on the "Not So Newly-wed" game has included the question, where is the wildest place you have had woppee? And I have heard most reply on the deck or other locations of the cruise ship we were on.

Porthole Magazine did an article and survey called "Rock the Boat" sex at sea, I think in '98 or '99, but I have not been able to find it. They surveyed couples asking them the most interesting place they have made love on ships. I have not been able to find the article. I'm just curious. Does anyone have it or know what the results were? Has anyone ever heard of someone getting caught? Could be some humorous stories.

Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2001, 11:10 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Best place to make love

Usually in bed
Old February 5th, 2001, 11:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

My brother and his wife did it on the Promenade deck on RCI Enchantment near the bow after midnight. They just hiked up the togas they were wearing and went to town. It made all of us younger passengers laugh because they were the couple we LEAST expected to do something like that. We are in our early 30's and they are now 50. I was only jealous that I hadn't thought of it first!
Jollymon
Old February 6th, 2001, 09:29 AM
First Mate

On the veranda of out sky suite. Of course we were at sea and tried to be quiet so as not to alert any balcony using neighbors.
Old February 7th, 2001, 08:57 AM
addicted2cruising

How about up on the topless deck after the sun goes down. Shouldn't be anyone up there sunbathing then :-)
Old February 18th, 2001, 04:20 PM
Jenny

Well I did on our balcony also we load at one point and the neighbors turned on the light so we had to get in side fast!! It was fun
Old March 5th, 2001, 12:55 AM
hockeymom

In the spa during a sleet storm in Hubbard Glacier while everyone else was enjoying the view! (of the glaciers,not us!!!)
Old March 8th, 2001, 01:54 PM
Joni

Wow, I sure would like to know where is best place on the Voyager of Seas. We are taking our honeymoon cruise!! I want great memories of our honeymoon to last a long time!!!!