Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Paul Beardmore

Default Sinor Frog in San Juan?

I just wanted to know if anyone knew if there was a Sinor Frog in San Juan? We had a blast at a Carlos n Charlies in Cozumel on our last cruise. Our upcoming cruise docks at San Juan until 2:00 AM, and we are looking for a fun place to go dancing. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2001, 10:49 AM
danerd

Default Re: Sinor Frog in San Juan?

The only Senor Frogs that we found in San Juan was a novelty shop. Just T-shirts, bumper stickers etc. - no real restaurant. I am not sure...maybe we just didn't walk around enough. We did stop by the Hard Rock Cafe and have read a post here by someone recently that said they had a blast there! (must have loved their rum and cokes :-) :-) ) So you might want to check that out or do more asking than we did. Hope this helps a little! Have a great time!!
Old March 7th, 2001, 04:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Paul Beardmore wrote:
>
> I just wanted to know if anyone knew if there was a Sinor
> Frog in San Juan? We had a blast at a Carlos n Charlies in
> Cozumel on our last cruise. Our upcoming cruise docks at San
> Juan until 2:00 AM, and we are looking for a fun place to go
> dancing. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Paul
Paul,
There is Senor Frogs in SanJuan. It's not quite the happening place like C&Cs in Coz though.
If u want some action in the evening, I'd suggest the Hotel El SanJuan. Busy lobby bar with entertainment, and a very IN disco as well.

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Old March 7th, 2001, 08:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Danerd,
I also found the store, but that was it, no bar or restaurant. Think if there was one, it was in a different place??

Donnassei
Old March 7th, 2001, 10:10 PM
danerd

Hi Donna-

I must be remembering wrong because I thought that we asked the man running the store if there was a restaurant and he replied "no" Maybe he thought that we only wanted to know if there was a bar or restaurant right at that location. Maybe his English wasn't great. ??? I don't know for sure. But according to Kuki, there IS a Senor Frogs restaurant in San Juan although it must be similar to the Senor Frogs in Playa Del Carmen--dead--Just two tables worth of patrons (including our table for three). Definitely not like the one in Cancun. Oh well, the Coronas tasted great anyway!! :-)
Old March 10th, 2001, 10:30 PM
jeanuk

hi, not sure about SJ, but their web site lists all their bars and restaurants, you can even print out coupons for free snacks,
www.carlosn-charlies.com
enjoy! jean