Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2001, 01:30 PM
ssmetalmom

Default Mr. Sanchos/Cozumel

Has anyone ever spent the day here? It looks nice on the web site, but not a whole lot of info is given. I would like some opinions. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2001, 08:50 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Mr. Sanchos/Cozumel

Go to the Library and get one of the new travel books for Mexico it should answer all your questions. Steve
Old April 3rd, 2001, 12:48 PM
USAMorson

Default Cozumel

Cozumel is AWESOME!! In fact, it was one of my favorite ports. There is sooooooooooo much shopping and neat little stores hidden down alley ways. We had a blast! And of COURSE, you CAN'T miss Carlos and Charlies!! That is THEE happening place there and half our ship's crew were even there partying with us. Everyone is wonderful in Cozumel....very friendly and fun. Have a great time there...I'm really envious!!
Old April 5th, 2001, 10:44 PM
Nick

Default Re: Cozumel

Steve has said it all. It is our favorite spot also. He is also right on about Carlos and Charlies we have been there at least 4 times. You get to let your hair down and do the things you would never do back home! Just don't settle for the first price that they quote you on most of the things that they are selling.
Enjoy,
Nick

Old April 5th, 2001, 10:53 PM
Nick

Default Re: Mr. Sanchos/Cozumel

Sorry ssmetalmom I meant to say right on to USAMorson. I also meant not to take the first offered price at the shops on the street.
Nick