Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2001, 09:35 PM
Passenger

Default ncl "Norwegian Sun"

Hi my first visit to this site anyone booked on the NCL "sun" cruise NY to Miami (a repo cruise) leaving NYC 11/3/01, going to Norfolk, VA and Charleston , SC before visiting St. Thomas, Oranjestad, St. Maarten, and maybe one other place that I cannot think of - but maybe not! Its the Sun's repo cruise from the New England - Maritimes venue to the Caribbean for the winter season. Looking forward to sailing on a "brand new" ship! We will be six (mostly oldies - I think I am the youngest, and I will be {a very young} 60 when we sail. Hopefully I will still be 60 when we dock in Miami! Hee hee. Would love to hear from you if you are going to be on the ship, or if not and you would like to know what it is like - let me know, and I will let you know!
Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2001, 02:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to maryann
Default Re: ncl "Norwegian Sun"

Hi
We would love to hear your reviews on the Sun! We're booked for 11-24.

Thanks!
Maryann
Old June 1st, 2001, 05:58 AM
Admiral

We're not "sailing the Sun" until 12/29. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.
Old July 16th, 2001, 07:14 AM
Bobby

Rosie:

I am on the Sun for the December 1 sailing. I would love to hear from you once you are back to give me a heads up on the ship. I am especially interested in how the restaurant situation works. I can't figure out which restaurants charge for eating and which ones do not. Also the brochure for the Sun says that the two main dining rooms open at 5:30 pm and close at midnight. Does that mean that breakfast and lunch are not available? I figure you'll have the ends and outs when you get back. If you have the time email me at farm@eudoramail.com when you get back. Hope your trip is the best ever. Bobby