Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Default nude beaches

some of my family and me are planning on a cruise on the triumph. Just so happens that most of my family are males expect for me and my mother. My brother is 38, my nephew is 22,and my son is 18. They are interested in nude beaches, i can't imagine why. so any information would be helpful. The cruise will be to the western caribbeans, grand caymen, cozumel, ocho rios. thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Bob Boucek
Default Re: nude beaches

Cathy=Suggest the guys make plans for next year at Hedonism 11 Ocho Rios. It is an all inclusive resort no one iunder 16 admitted.Clothing optional some times. Check under SuperClubs in Negril also. Have been to Coz, but wans't looking for topless beachs.Don't think Jamica has any either except for clubs.
Old March 23rd, 2002, 08:36 PM
First Mate

I imagine they are intrested in nude beaches because they have never been to one. Take it from me one visit should cure them for life. I don't know why but the only good looking people on nude beaches have their clothes on. There is just something about either +65 year old or fat naked people that is just not very attractive.
Old March 26th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Been to 2 nude beaches and most of the people nude, shouldn't be!!!!! I agree with the previous poster....once they go, that will get it out of their system.
Old March 30th, 2002, 09:56 PM

You won't find nude beaches in those ports. While there are some resorts in Cozumel and Jamacia that are topless and in Jamacia C/O it is not considered proper and in the Caymans you will most likely get arrested for bearing a breast! Also, what the other folks have said, been there, done that, most need to keep thier clothes on. Imagine seeing your mother and grandmother and father and grandfather naked and you will get the picture. All those young beautiful women just are not there.

24 cruises and counting!

beach, beaches, beautiful, cruise, grandfather, grandfathergrand, grandmother, mother, naked, nude, nudist, photo, sons, women