Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Any one on Golden 01/09/05

Were sailing out of San Jaun on the Golden Princess 01/09/05

Anyone else?

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Any one on Golden 01/09/05

bump

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Spookryder

Yes I am I am going jan 9th
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
Spookryder

Hey Bon Bon are you bringing your wife.
Old May 24th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Any one on Golden 01/09/05

Yes I am bringing my wife (s) ......both of them and yours as well!!! isn't Utah great.

Post Edited (05-25-04 07:14)

Old May 24th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Any one on Golden 01/09/05

were is your clock spook???

Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

bump

Old June 2nd, 2004, 08:28 PM
Lynne &Trevor

If I could afford to go on another cruise after the one in September I'd certainly go on yours!!!!! I just love the Golden Princess. And, I'd ask for my old cabin back A-303. Promise me that you'll salute it or at least wave at it if you go by. It 's about mid-ship at the bank of elevators!!! Lynne

Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Lynne &Trevor

It's 11:40PM. Just checked in with Carol's post. It seems I'm trying to practice staying up late for our upcoming cruise. I'm sure the replies to your topic will start rolling in shortly. Goodnight. Lynnie

Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Spookryder

OK How does lynne get the rose on the screen.. SPOOKRYDER.. OUT!!!!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Any one on Golden 01/09/05

Because she IS A ROSE!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Edited (06-03-04 01:39)

Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:42 AM
Admiral

Don't try is spookryder it's ONLY for "Bon Girls" unless they have on of thorns!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I have a lithiograph of some roses in a frame on my wall.The saying with it is:
"Some people complain because roses have thorns; Be happy that thorns have roses."
My rose is a rare breed. It's one of those special ones that doesn't have thorns.It is a friendly rose that doesn't need to stick anybody. To quote from the song-"Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows, that the seed with the sun's love, in the Spring, becomes the the Rose". Ah.

I got the rose through MUCH perseverence and faith in the process. Also, as a challenge to me that I wasn't going to fail.I finally got to the place where the rose was, plucked it and it appears on my post. Isn't that sweet??

A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE!!! Now, what is your motto,Spookryder??

I was going to get off here two posts again, but you're all over the place, you guys and I can't resist checking in to see if I'm missing anything.Do you think you'll get any other responders?
Bye-Lynnie And Carol shines so brightly!!
PS. Don't get me started singing all the "Rose" songs I know or we'll be here for awhile. ha ha ha.

Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:14 PM
Admiral

Spookryder, here's one for you!!!

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I've got to get me a critter for Spookryder--tomorrow.! Lynnie

Old June 5th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Lynne &Trevor

I just checked in on the Attn:Carol Board. Catch you all later. Lynnie

Old June 7th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Lynne &Trevor

J Bon-just two weeks to go and you'll reach your 200 days mark! Keep working hard and the days will go fast! There are some fabulous pictures of a recent Caribbean Princess cruise on the regular site that we Bon girls had the chance to see.However, they are of the Western Itinerary and we're going East! But, brought back some good memories, nonetheless.
For the gang who sees this today--I'm sure you'll have a day full of sunshine, roses, and love. Lynnie

Old June 7th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I think the typed url is my other set of roses. By the way, my A-303 cabin is more like 10 cabins back from the Bridge and down a deck. I could look up to the end of the Lido Deck and the Bridge from my balcony. A most wonderful spot. Wouldn't it be neat to meet the person who occupies that cabin on your cruise and get in for a peek and see the view for yourselves?
I really like this shot of the ship. Good choice!! Lynnie

Old June 8th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi JBon,
I tried to print the full screen picture of the Golden Picture --that IS the Golden,isn't it!--tonight and the paper jammed and there's still some left in the printer.If I try to print again-I discovered after I started printed and when it got stuck, that there had only been one piece of paper in the printer-- that it will be a smaller size. Also, I don't understand why my frame is suddenly so wide for my post. Is that because of the size of the picture? I've just tried to changed the size of the overall window, but don't know if that will help.
I like the Mermaid for Ashee and L'il Sis. I think that between you and Carol, that the good ones have been pretty well used.Except, that there are a pair of dancers on there, and I really like to dance.

It's going on 10PM so think I will call it a day--plus-Trevor has to look at the printer when he gets home.That will be fun. But, I'm happy you sent the picture through,anyway.
Lynnie

Old June 10th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Lynne &Trevor

J Bon- last entry for tonight, probably, since the rain is here and the storms can't be far behind. I just want say that you never cease to amaze me with all your interesting pictures. When I first got on tonight on the the other board, I said to Trevor-"he changed his picture(s) again!" Keep them coming-but it doesn't have to be everyday!

I guess we'll get a lot of ship or sea time if it should rain or storm during the cruise.Maybe Angie and we can play Scrabble! Trevor and I played on the Golden. It was about the only time we almost got seasick. He headed into a cloud bank,so the seas got a little choppy.We had started out on the balcony but it was too windy-before the clouds-then moved into the Cabin.The choppy seas, combined with the continuous looking down at the board almost did us in. I got some ice water, and kept looking up at the TV set to keep my "balance". We both felt a tad queasy-not bad, but uneasy. After the game, I went down to the ship's store and bought a roll of Tums. I popped a couple -this was late afternoon, and I was fine for supper and the rest of the evening-and the cruise.

Now, after I've been answering the cruise boards for awhile and talking about cruising, I almost feel as if I've been on the ship.When I go to bed after a cruise session, I sometimes feel as if the bed is moving. Strange-but plays into my "virtual cruise" scenario when I'm following folks through their countdowns!!! We're now down to under 100 days on ours! Yippee. Lynnie

Old June 10th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Admiral

Oh no, we are not going to even think of rain on our cruise. SUNSHINE and BLUE SKIES that is what we want. I was thinking maybe we should go get those patches. Has anyone ever used them? I have never felt sick on a cruise but this is in Sept. Ashley got a little upset our last cruise. She went to the information desk and they gave her some pills and within a half hour she was fine. Going to go to bed. Ashley and I just got out of the hot tub and now I am tired. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye for now

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 11th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Lynne &Trevor

J BON--A WONDERFUL PICTURE--THANK YOU SO MUCH! Read Ashee's board-I answered that first, and you'll see how I feel about your latest effort. Have to get to work. Now 8:03AM. Bye. Lynnie (The Bolts did so well, eh?) Have a terrific day-or hope you had one!!

Old June 11th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi, All. I just wrote a note on the Attn: Carol B Board. Think I'm going to get off and go to bed. I'm pooped for tonight.I'll check in tomorrow--Saturday.
Once again, J.Bon, I just love the Stanley Cup picture. You're the greatest!! Lynnie
I'll dream of the Golden Princess--but with Carol, think you should join us on the Caribbean Princess--family included-even Spookryder and family! *smile*.

Old June 21st, 2004, 06:59 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning-
Do I remember seeing this picture? It looks like Magen's Bay, is it? On our tour in St.Thomas last time was a place on top of the hill overlooking the Bay.It looked really good from up there. I believe it was at St. Peter's Great House or something like that.Just think,those of us going on the Caribbean Princess 9/18 probably will get to see this sight in about 91 days!
Hope you had a nice weekend and that you got a lot of nice ties for Father's Day!!!Bye. Lynnie

Old June 21st, 2004, 09:09 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Night! I started here this morning and ending here tonight. It's now just after 10PM. I think everybody's in bed after a long, fun-filled, and probably busy weekend.
Talk to you soon, y'all! Beddy-bye, here I come, too. YAWN ! I'll dream of Megan's Bay. Lynnie