Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2002, 08:10 PM
First Mate

Default Strange question

This may seem wierd or strange, but I was wondering if anyone knows how far from the pier in Barbados and Antigua the nearest graveyard is?

I enjoy visitng a graveyard at every port I travel too. I have some really cool pictures of the ones I have been too.

Thanks to everyone who does post.
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Strange question

Hi, tiffany ...

I know I've seen one on Antigua ... must be between the airport and the pier.

This would be a good time to fire up GOOGLE.COM and ask the Visitors' Bureaus of the two islands. Also, I'm fairly certain any taxi driver would know where the bodies are buried.

Now, here is a very cool game to play when you are a road trip with someone else. Whoever spots a cemetary first gets to slap the other person. Not surprisingly, the game is called "Cemetary Slap." When the kids were small we didn't let them actually slap. Back then, we called it "Tombstone Touch." We've been playing it for years.

Good luck on your quest. And why don't you post a photo gallery of some of your better graveyards? I, for one, would be fascinated.

Old September 9th, 2002, 12:03 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Strange question

good point to ask the visitors bureau, I had not thought about that one. I have been to a website on Antigua, but did not see anything about my inquiry of graveyards.

I also like your game! And since we take mainly interstates between cities, hubby and I would not be so black and blue. Now once we hit city limits....... well we might be sporting some cool looking bruises.