Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Passenger

Default Yellow Bird Party Boat

Has anyone done the Yellow Bird shore excursion on Nassau??? Your opinion?? I'm looking for some kind of catamaran/rum punch/snorkel/party boat that I've done in so many of the other islands but I haven't seen anything like this in the Bahamas
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Yellow Bird Party Boat

There are two different sail and snorkel excurisons in Nassau that most people recommend.

1. "The Flying Cloud" - http://www.bahamasnet.com/flyingcloud/ My girlfriend and I chose this one for our October cruise.

2. "Barefoot Sailing" - http://www.thebahamian.com/bsc/

Hope this helps!Linda Lu wrote:
Old September 27th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Yellow Bird Party Boat

We did this excursion and had a good time. They take you out to a beach. Nice area, however not good for snorkeling. On the way back there was rum punch and a live group. It may seam unusual that I can't really respond if it is compareable to other party boats. I've been on the one in Cozemel, and It wasn't like that at all. But...when we went on the Yellowbird, it was less than half full when we were on it since it was last year, the weekend after 9/11. People were doing the limbo, and having a good time, but again,it wasn't at all like the party boat we went on in Cozemel.