Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default NCL Caribbean Cruise - thoughts

Hi

I am thinking of booking the NCL Sky - eastern caribbean calypso 15 night cruise out of San Juan for next November (2003). It will be for my honeymoon and as I have never been on a cruise before I would really appreciate any comments (good or bad) or advice you have.

Thanks
Heidi
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Default Re: NCL Caribbean Cruise - thoughts

Heidi: Wow, a 15 day honeymoon cruise! What will your anniversary cruises be for an encore? Sounds wonderful!

Check out the NCL message board area, and all the other sections. You can do a search in each section, type in NCL, and that will bring up any reference to the cruise line.

You will most likely find some negative comments for NCL in general. But remember, different strokes for different folks. Their product is usually priced less than others, and as long as you are not expecting a luxurious, upper-end cruise then you might have found a good value for YOU.

I have taken two NCL cruises (same ship), and enjoyed both of them.