Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2003, 09:48 AM
Laura Lord

Default Cozumel Fiesta Party Boat

I'm a first-time cruiser, and my friends and I were interested in going on the Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel. We have plans to go cave tubing in Belize and another tour in Progreso, but we wanted to do a party thing at one of the ports. I was wondering if anyone had been on it.
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2003, 03:51 PM
Sofie

Default Re: Cozumel Fiesta Party Boat

My husband and I went on the Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel a couple of years ago. Lots of fun, live band playing party games. Bottomless rum punch and margaritas. By the time we got back, the folks on board were really living it up.

The beach is nice although the tour operators take you on a jaunt through the kiosks and a very small zoo area when we went. But it only took a couple of minutes to get through the vendors trying their best to get you to buy their goods.

All in all, I'd go on it again.
Old January 25th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cozumel Fiesta Party Boat

My husband and I went on the Fury Catamaran Snorkling and Party cruise in Cozumel in 2001. We did a 40 minute snorkling thing about a mile away from the cruise dock (nothing to write home about) but as soon as the snorkling was done the beer and margaritas came out and the party began. We were then taken to their private beach for an hour with more free beer and margaritas and then loaded back on the catamaran to go back to the ship. It was conga lines, mackarena dancing and more beer and margaritas on the way back. It was alot of fun and my husband still doesn't remember how he got back on the ship. The crew did a nice job of getting everyone partying. Would recommend this tour to anyone but don't expect the snorkling to be spectacular.

Lisa

Premier 1990
Carnival Sensation 2000
RCCI Explorer 2001
Carnival Pride 5/10/03

Go Bucs