Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Passenger

Default Grand Cayman Capt. Marvin full day tour vs. half day

I do not if it is worth doing the full day tour that has the mahi mahi beach lunch. I do not even know if there's enough time. I am going on the Grand Princess it stops from 7-4.
If not I figured we would do the half day instead of the 2.5 hour one because of the extra snorkel stop. I do not know they give too many options. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Grand Cayman Capt. Marvin full day tour vs. half day

We just did Capt. Marvin's 1/2 day tour last Friday. We had to be there by 9:15, we were heading out to the first spot by 10:15 and back by 1 P.M.. It was great.

There were snacks on the boat, as well as juice and water. We decided to grab some sandwiches from the bakery right down the street for the trip and that was a great idea.

We had time enough to hang out at the beach for awhile as well, afterwards. I would go to one of the hotels closer to the port as opposed to the public access beach ( we got stuck in major traffic - although that is supposed to eb unusual ) but did make it back to the ship in time for the 4:30 tender.

We booked through the website with no problems.

Have fun -

Angela