Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Passenger

Default Jeep rental in Cozumel

We're leaning toward renting a jeep & touring some different beaches on our own while in Cozumel. Is this possible to do right at the port or should I try & book online beforehand. I'm not sure how many ships will be in port that day (& can't find the website for that information in Cozumel), but we get there fairly early, (7 a.m. on a Friday). Any info regarding agencies, prices, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks! 19 days & Counting :~)
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2003, 04:40 PM
VickiC

Default Re: Jeep rental in Cozumel

I read somewhere that the car rentals are right on the pier about $65.00 a day for a jeep. Somone else said you had to leave your passport with the car agency. That I would not do. Maybe you can check on line with some of the agencies. Hope this helps.
Vicki