Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2003, 07:22 AM
Beginner

Default Best shore excursion in Grand Cayman

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great time we had with Native Way Water Sports in Grand Cayman. Eldon, Dean and Manny are the best tour guides and so helpful. These guys know what they're doing! I am not a strong swimmer and had never snorkeled before but Manny took the time to stay with me every step of the way. It was an experience I'll never forget. And for only $25 per person, the price is way better than what you pay on the cruise ship. Check them out - you will not be disappointed!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2003, 01:32 PM
browezilla

Default Re: Best shore excursion in Grand Cayman

See my append on Soto Cruises here. They are awesome. Best excursion for the dollar I've ever gotten. $19/person for Stingray City Sandbar and 2 snorkel stops. 3 hrs in duration.
Old October 27th, 2003, 12:04 PM
ready to go

couldn't agree more! we used them last month and thought they were excellent.
Old November 3rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
Dawn G.

I read your review on the Grand Caymen excursion. I wanted to know how to find them. Do they have a web site? Any info would be great. Thanks
Old November 21st, 2003, 06:10 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to stevenkate
Default Re: Re: Best shore excursion in Grand Cayman

We just booked with soto for the morning snorkeling in December. Their website is www.sotoscruises.com go check out their awesome pictures with the stingrays! Looks like the best deal I've seen yet for any excursion, but we are first time cruisers. Everyone I've read says they are the best. Have a blast, and post when ya get back. Steve and Kate

Voyager of the Seas
Old November 22nd, 2003, 01:32 PM
Beginner

I agree. We were there on November 5th (Triumph). We missed the morning excursion, so we called Sharon as soon as we got to shore (information booth at docks called for us). Sharon went out of her way to make sure we had time at the beach before we caught the 12:30 trip out the stingrays. Excellent trip for $25 (it was $45 for essentially the same kind of trip if you book thru the ship).

Made it back in time for the deadline at the docks (missed last call for buying booze though).