Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 25th, 2003, 08:06 AM
Admiral

Default SCUBA diving - St. Thomas vs St. Marteen

The "boys" want to try SCBA diving and i was wondering which island has better SCUBA diving - we would be booking with Princess and their New Waves Discover SCBA diving tours, any input would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2003, 09:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default definitely St. Thomas

You don't HAVE to go thru Princess to do this. Check out http://www.cokidive.com. They will do the same thing as the princess group for less money. In fact, this is who Princess was using as the discover scuba operator when I was there in 2000, The people at Coki Beach Dive Club are really nice, they will even pick you up at the ship for free if you are doing an activity with then, no charge. Coki beach is good for the whole group, "boys" can discover scuba, non-divers can snorkel or just play on the beach. When you are all done and want to leave, just a short walk next door to Coral world and you will find a taxi to take you back to the ship or where ever. We went back to the ship for lunch then wifey went "shopping" and I got to play with the kids.

Post Edited (12-02-03 21:46)
Old December 8th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Passenger

Default Re: SCUBA diving - St. Thomas vs St. Marteen

Yes, I did a discover scuba dive through Coki Dive and they were wonderful!!! I highly recommend going through them and not the ship.