Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 11:44 AM
mdrowell

Default cozumel all-inclusive

I heard that you can go to an all inclusive hotel in cozumel, and for a fee spend the day there and use all their facilities and open bar, has anyone done this ?
Sponsored Links
Old January 4th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Aaron

Default Re: cozumel all-inclusive

we book a day rtoom at the Presidente Internationale. It is not an all-inclusive, but it is a very elegant hotel.
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Mary Bradley

I took that tour on Carnival and it's called Playa Sol Beach Break-29.00 pp for all day at the beach, open bar, showers, pool, rentals, a barbacue, shops, a zoo, it was wonderful!
Now if you take the Fiesta Party Boat (39.00 pp) your only at the beach for 2 hours, by doing the first one, you can stay as long as you want.
Old January 6th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

I'll be there for the day in May aboard the Enchantment of the Seas. I am sure they offer a similar trip. Was it the same price for kids? How far from the pier and how do you get there?

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10
Old January 6th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Yeoman

We did play sol the other week. Our 2 yr old was free. Basic pkg was $10 (use of plastic molded loungers, some water toys). Umbrellas were $10 +deposit, lockers, towels, motorized stuff, snorkeling gear, massage, etc were extra. for $32 you got drinks included, and for $39 the buffet. we ordered from the snack bar (3 pepsis, 2 nachos, and a chimi for $25). We had a blast as did our son, but the water was a bit chilly at first. Lots of activities in and out of the water. They may have a web site or check and see if theres a pamphlet on board.

alison
Old January 9th, 2004, 08:39 AM
LovetheSea

I have been looking into this in the past few days. We have decided to spend the day at the
El Cozumeleno...http://www.elcozumeleno.com/. I called their reservation dept. They said it was $55.00 each for a half day pass. That is including drinks and food! You have full use of the facilities. He said to check in at the concierge desk for the pass. That is what we plan to do while we are there in Feb.
Old February 16th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Jim H

Default Re: Re: cozumel all-inclusive

We did day passes at the Allegro last year. I recall that it was about 39 per adult and half for kids. That was at the front desk. If you work a deal with the bellman, I'm sure it will be cheaper. It included meals, drinks, deck chairs, towels snorkel equipment. They have a great pool, sport court, tennis, some other activities and a dive shop. Not much to see via snorkel. I'll bet Iberostar has unadvertised day passes as well. I think it is nicer than Allegro.
Old February 16th, 2004, 11:58 PM
tbhusker23

Default Re: Re: Re: cozumel all-inclusive

i emailed reef club cozumel about there all inclusive day packages. it is 40 dollars per person for 9am-5pm all inclusive. check out the web site reefclubcozumel.com
Old February 17th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Phil Santos

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: cozumel all-inclusive

My friend went with a group to spend the day at the Park Royal Resort. He said they did day passes for food and all drinks. He said the pool was wonderful and connected to a private beach area. Since he was with a group he was not sure how much it cost. But it was walking distance from the ship. We are going to try this in February for ourselves.

I was able to locate hotel pics but no direct phone number or homepage just various pages that let you make reservations. If anybody has any more particulars for this resort please let us know.

Thanks