Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Default Costa Rica,Panama, Belize

I need help for some private tour companys for excursions at these places and what to visit and do?I am a single woman in my 50's, act and look younger, and are very adventurous. Ship is Carnival Legend, for an 8 day cruise
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Default Re: Costa Rica,Panama, Belize

Hi Bibi!
My sister and I are going on the Carnival Spirit on Jan. 26 and will be hitting the same ports of call. We booked very last minute and are trying to pull things together in a hurry!
I am 49, sis is 50 and we are also up for some adventure.

So far we have booked a snorkeling trip in Belize through coralbreezelimited.com -
We are doing the Belize Experience (I think that's what it's called) - which has gotten great reviews on the cruisecritic.com message boards. $69 pp including lunch and snorkeling gear. Other ideas out of Belize are cave tubing - X-stream is the company we looked into - better deal than thru the cruiseline. We decided to go with the snorkeling, although cave tubing also gets great reviews!

In Costa Rica, we are probably going with the zipline tour at almondsandcorals lodge.
My sister is researching this one.

In Panama, we are looking into a tour through goldcoastpanama.homestead.com
They have day tours out of Colon that are relatively reasonable. We are also considering the 2 oceans by rail through Carnival, but it is expensive ($149). I've read good and bad reviews.
Good luck!!

belize, costa, cruise, deals, goldcoastpanamahomesteadcom, panama, panamabilize, rica