Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2004, 10:39 AM
team p

Default Caribbean in November

Any one been or going to the Caribbean in November. Thinking of booking and want to see what yall think. How is the weather how are the shore excursions? Any pointers or tips would be great!
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2004, 11:20 AM
browezilla

Default Re: Caribbean in November

I've done it several times. The weather is terrific, especially the S. Caribbean. Just a few degrees (5 or so) off of the summer heat. This is the last month of hurricane season though, although Nov is a fairly inactive month for hurricanes. I'd recommend flying in a day early. The real advantages are that the rates are rock bottom and there aren't as many children on the ships
Old March 18th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

this past november, i went to barbados, st. martin and martineque...i live in florida, but it wuz a very nice temperature on the islands most of the time...although in martineque it did rain during our tour of the island.

Old March 19th, 2004, 09:49 AM
debp

My husband and I had great weather in St. Thomas/St. John over Thanksgiving a few years ago. Nothing but beautiful blue skies and tolerable temperatures. The water for snorkeling was also very warm. I couldn't tell the difference between the air temperature and the water temperature.

debp
Old March 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Stacycruiser
Default Re: Re: Caribbean in November

How is December?