Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2004, 09:00 PM
JD

Default Snorkeling/beaches in Belize,Costa Maya,Grand Caymen,Cozumel

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any beaches and nice resorts on all of these islands?

We want to just relax , snorkel, eat and drink. Any places to snorkel right off the beach. My parents and my teens are going so we need a little for everyone. I thought my parents could rent beach chairs and my kids could snorkel.

Any suggestions????
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Snorkeling/beaches in Belize,Costa Maya,Grand Caymen,Coz

Grand Caymen - any of the hotels on 7 mile beach offer day passes. Have you considered a Sting Ray trip? Amazing - for all ages - you can book a tour on your own to Sting Ray City & Sandbar - some companies might include a stop at 7 mile beach.
Cozumel - Playa Del Sol or Channunkaab National Parks are 2 good choices for beach, relax and snorkeling.
Old April 16th, 2004, 03:22 PM
PDW

Default Re: Re: Snorkeling/beaches in Belize,Costa Maya,Grand Caymen

We just did Belize on 4/9/04. Booked an excursion to Goffs Caye through RCCL. Tour operator picked us up at our ship and took us to Goffs Caye. Small island off the coast of Belize, only about an acre in size. The snorkling was awesome! As far as your parents, there was only one building and plenty of palm trees but the tour guide provided barbeque lunch and they bring you a plastic table and chairs with an umbrella. White sandy beaches and crystal clear water. Beautiful. Stayed there about three hours.
Old April 16th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Mrsox

Default Re: Re: Re: Snorkeling/beaches in Belize,Costa Maya,Grand Ca

For Belize, check out www.coralbreezelimited.com We booked the 5 hr snorkel trip to Caye Caulker...cheaper than the similar excursion thru the ship. Unfortunately the trip was cancelled the day we were there due to rough seas, but all the reviews from trips prior were A+.