Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Sheila Jones

Default Had a great time in Belize

Future cruisers;
I had agreat time in Belize doing the cave tubing tour with Royal Mayan Adventures. We made reservations with them a while back for there services was recommended to me by a colleague of mine at my office who just spent 8 days on vacation in Belize in February. Our guide Colin Gillett was great and made us laugh a lot with his stories and made us feel safe while in his company. He really knows his stuff and we can see he is proud of it. The cave was spectacular and the food was delicious. So if you need a great guide contact Colin at www.royalmayanadventures.bz. You will not be dissapointed.
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Had a great time in Belize

Thanks for the tip. I couldn't find any excursions through Princess cruises for Belize but checked with Celebrity just for a price comparison and it is about $30 less through Royal Mayan Adventures. I'll definately be looking into this for our cruise next Jan.