Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2004, 11:03 AM
kernfam01

Default Help! Belize w/ small kids...

I will be in Belize and my kids will be 1 and 4. I know cave tubing is the thing to do there, but my kids are too small for this. I don't want to be on a bus with them for a long time either (ruin tours). It also seems this is not a place to go to the beaches, as you have to fly or take a boat to get to the beaches from what I understand. I also heard the Zoo is not the best. So my question is, what do I do in Belize with my small kids and retired parents, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Any and all help would be appreciated, I'm starting to get worried about this. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:40 PM
Marcy Pan

Default Re: Help! Belize w/ small kids...

hmmm that is a difficult one but you might want to check out

http://belizecruiseexcursions.com/Be...backRiding.htm it is a jungle resort with horseback riding and jungle walks. I read about it on a different board. We've taken our kids riding pretty young and I'm sure you could take the 4 yr old riding in the jungle and others could just hang out or go for walks around the property. They are supposed to have friendly monkeys on the property too.
Old April 21st, 2004, 02:22 PM
Colin Gillett

As a tour guide here in Belize there are so 1001 fun and interested things you can do. Check out my website www.royalmayanadventures.bz.For you my friend I suggest visiting Grand's Farm. It is a working fruit orchard with walks among the fruit trees and on site there is canoeing available. Also on site there is a swimming pool and children activities so you can relax. You can contact me so I can arrange for you ahead of time at colin@royalmayanadventures.bz. I thank you.
Old April 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM
kernfam01

Default Re: Re: Help! Belize w/ small kids...

This sounds good, but I didn't see any info about it on this site. I saw a tour that was a butterfly farm and mentioned canoeing. It this the one you are speaking of? Thanks!
Old April 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Colin Gillett

This ( Gran's Farm) is a new fascility that opened up after my website was launched. Alternative is this same Green Hill's Butterfly Farm and Barton Creek Cave canoe tour you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me at ; colin@royalmayanadventures.bz

Regards;
Colin