Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Admiral

Default Which is better Western or Southern Caribbean?

I am trying to decided between the 2 I will have my Mom and 2 kids ages 6 and 9 when we go. They have never been on a Cruise. Tell me what you think and why.. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old May 18th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Darcy
Default Re: Which is better Western or Southern Caribbean?

We just got back from the Western Carribean with our kids and we all had a great time. We found a lot to do that interested the children and the adults. If you want to take a look I posted a review under Carnival Inspiration. You can just skip the first part which is about the ship (unless you're going in the Inspiration!) and go to the shore excursions part.
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Which is better Western or Southern Caribbean?

Its all about your own personal preferences. Both are wonderful. If you want a port-intestive cruise with fewer sea days pick the Southern route. If you like to snorkel or want to try it, if you want to swim with the Sting Rays or explore Mayan Ruins and climb waterfalls then choose the Western Route.