Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Marina

Default Belize - Barrier Reef Snorkel & Beach at Rendezvous Caye

Hi all. This July we will be visiting Belize on Royal Carribbean's Explorer of the Seas. Has anyone ever done the Barrier Reef Snorkel & Beach at Rendezvous Caye excursion? My husband is a big snorkel fan, so I was thinking about this one. The only thing is, it says a catamaran takes you to the site, we have been to Belize before, the water seems a little rough for a catamaran. (We took a speedboat on our last excursion)

We went to Belize on our Carnival Paradise cruise last year. I think we went to Ambergis Caye, I wonder if it's near Rendezvous Caye. The snokeling was really good there. I did want to do something different on this cruise.

Any feedback would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Marina
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to csk103
Default Re: Belize - Barrier Reef Snorkel & Beach at Rendezvous

hi, i just got back from doing the shark ray alley/barrier reef snorkel tour. it was great. Then we went to ambergris caye for a great lunch. was very hot. I recomment doing the snorkeling in Belize..there is alot to see in the water there. not rough at all for the catamaran. I went on a speedboat thru celebrity cruiseline.