Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:55 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

I'm a tryin
Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Here at work there is no box where you check for you signature nad there is no "my profile" or "edit profile". Now what? Don't worry spookryder, I know Bon will see me through this.
Old June 2nd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Carol, where did you get the picture of the CP? It's is really cool! I knew that you couldn't let Bon go that easily! I had to go back and repaste a couple of times before I got the signature to work, if I needed to make any changes. I went all the way back to the beginning, rehighlighted, recopied, repasted, resignatured, renumbered,etc. Finally it worked.
J Bon -Thanks for the compliments.Don't let spookryder know you are taking all this time with two "beautiful girls". He'll get jealous!!

Old June 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
Admiral

Lynne, I can get things to work here at home but not at work. Guess you will know when I am writing from home or when I am suppose to be working. HAHA. Anyway I got the picture of the ship on webshots.com, then go under community then you put in Caribbean Princess and it brings pictures up. I then did what our great teacher taught us and went under properties followed his instructions. Need to get to bed as I get up at 4am and it is now after 10. Talk to you tomorrow.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 2nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
Admiral

test

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Admiral

test

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Spookryder

OK I want to know whats going on.. First off why am I the last to know about the secret...And who is the 2nd and 3rd person..J Bon I know you are there... Sooooo does this mean that Carol B and Lynne get to know before I do.. OUT!!!!!!!!
Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
Lynne &Trevor

It's now 11:34 according to my computer clock.I should have gone to bed an hour and a half ago myself. Trevor's been sleeping since 9:15 or so! I've been checking out all the other boards tonight finding 5/23 cruisers one at a time,it seems.One has said she's deleting the page from her favorites now that everyone is back and the cruise is over.So, I think that by this weekend I'll delete that one and we can start another board for our cruise.
I think your CP picture is great and I'm going to let you have sole ownership of the idea! No use to keep copying off of you! I'm satisfied with my clock and my rose for now.
Good night!!!! Lynne

Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:41 PM
Spookryder

OK J Bon. How come you always get the girls.. And when are you going to help me with the CLOCK.. When I get back from chasing all them ELK I will get into the game with all you guys.. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hello Lady's, "Carol & Lynnie and of course spookryder!!!"

Carol I'm very sorry that I wasn't there for YOU today or yesterday, I've been playing catch-up at work and home but I must say, my MY HART was broken when I saw you were having problems however I'm very happy to see that you are shinning again and I'm sure your rays will countinue too shine!!! Tomorrow.

Bye the way Lynnie I love to make spookryder jealous but not as much as I enjoy being with you two beautiful GIRLS.

Ok "Bon Girls" I think it's time too teach "spookryder" the tricks, clock and picture ONLY!!! don't say or teach him any of the TOP SECRET stuff yet!!!
As they say, you learn more from teaching then you do from learning. Give Him your best shot.

p.s. is it just me? our is any one else nervious that spookryder is OUT!!!!!!!!! As he say's!!!

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:36 AM
Admiral

Bon, I am still not working if I message you from work. That all must have popped up from home last night. I am at work now and you can see I have no clock and I am not shinning!!! I have no edit profile or a box for a signature here. But if I go home and get on, then it goes back and puts it in. CRAZY!!!

Lynne, Last night at home I tried to get the picture of the cruise ship to go beside where it says Caribbean Princess but I failed the attempt. It was getting to late so I went to bed. I don't want to delete my "shinning star" but I would like the ship too. I will have to work on it tonight as I don't have to work tomorrow and can stay up later.

As for spookryder he is jealous of all the fun we are having. No, I don't think we should teach him everything, I think we should keep him wondering what we are all up to next!!! I think he has been watching to much American Idol, he might think he is a movie star with his OUT.

Sppkryder when we become more important than chasing Elks let us know and we MIGHT let you in.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:54 AM
Admiral

Caribbean Princess 09/18/04

just trying something
Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:57 AM
Admiral

If I could only get this to stay here at work. I love it.
Maybe this is a good one for spookryder ya think?
Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
Spookryder

Well goodmorning to all of you... Carol B I like the bug .now you guys no there will be no secrets.... I am leaving on friday and back on sunday and I want you guys to be good..And get ready to tell me the secrets.. Oh yea happy 60th Bday J BON

SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

Carol B are you checking your Signature box at work before you post.

p.s. spookryder doesn't know how to count but thanks for the birthday WISH anyways spook!!!

Have a great day all.

J Bon

Old June 3rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Admiral

There is no signature box to check here
Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Carol, I'm not sure why there is a problem you should have the same options at work as you so at home or on you beautiful ship!!! I'm just as confused as you.

1. So from what I understand you can do what ever you want at home but not at work?

2. At home do you have a signature box to check, just left of update post.

Post Edited (06-03-04 17:47)

Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Carol, maybe your computer at work doesn't have the same personal preferences as yours at home because it's connected to the work system.Sometimes you just have the bare basics there that don't allow for all the extras-that presumably take up work time. I know you work all the time--there are some at my facility on the administrative side that have solitaire up sometimes--must be their break!!! Is it your own personal computer at work?
As for spookryder, I think we might keep him guessing until after our final plan,and only if we know that it can only be revealed a little at a time-almost like a scavenger hunt!

Happy Birthday, J Bon-if the number is close to right-I'm not that far behind you!
Now, I suppose I'll have to work at coming up with a gremlin like Carol, to throw spookryder off course. Not tonight though-there are storms moving through every little while and I won't be on the computer late.There is thunder rolling as I speak. (Florida).

Have a good evening. The Bolts are playing in their 5th game of the Stanley Cup Finals-hockey-.Carol, I wonder if Bucsdave is watching.I bet he is. Whoops-the game just started and Calgary scored already. Not good!
Good luck and I hope to see your clock very soon from work! Bye to all--Lynnie

Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:07 PM
Admiral

Hello J Bon and Lynne, Yes I have the box to check the signature at home just not at work. I think someone is trying to tell me something. I will just have to put in my clock each time at work, I guess. No big deal.
We are having Beautiful weather here tonight. It was only in the 70's here today. I just got out of my hot tub. That felt great. J Bon where are you from? I live in Ohio, just in the backyard from where Lynne is from. When is your B-Day? Hope you have a good one. Doing anything special? Next year I will hit the BIG 50!!!! My daughter says I am had. Does not bother me.
Lynne, hope your Bolt's are doing good. Have a good evening. Bon Girl

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
Admiral

GOOD NIGHT ALL

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 4th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning Bon Girls! So Carol, are we to add another well earned and fitting nick name such as "lushes Lips Carol" or is it "Lushes Carol" ahhhhh thats pretend were on the ship "thanks waiter, I'll take both"
Carol, I noteiced that if I'm trying to edit an existing post there is no signature box at the bottom, when your at work is this what you are doing? or are you going too "My Profile" then "Edit Profile" ? Linnie I loved the Rose story!!! tell us more.

Oh ya I live in Park City Utah and my b-day is 2-03-65 (could you Girls help spookryder with his Math)

Have a great day off Carol!!! and Linnie you have a great day as-well but if you go into work don't forget your clicker for the gate.

Got to run.

J Bon

Post Edited (06-04-04 10:28)

Old June 4th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Admiral

Hi Bon, I think I like "Lushes Carol" which ever will do. I really like the "Bon Girls", Spookryder should be so lucky.

At work I do not have a "My Profile " or a "Edit Profile" that is driving me crazy.

My B-day is in Feb too. The 9th. I think Spook was just up to no good with that one.

I did have a great day off. Only in the low 70's here in Ohio today so it is very nice. I am going away with some friends tonight so that will keep me busy. What exciting things are you doing this weekend? Hope you have a great one.
Talk to you later.

Hope you had a good day too Lynne.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 4th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Lynne &Trevor

It is Friday-6:22PM. Yeah, I'm off for the weekend again. I love these 4 day weeks-although Carol already has them working 10 hours a day and getting her long weekends. I'm a "grunt" in the Activities Dept at the retirement center where I work. I do things like call bingo 2-3x a week, do storytelling, music appreciation, memory magic, TGIF Coffee Hour and Tunes,exercises and other things up in assisted living. I also work with the Independent residents in our big Activities Center-a large room where crafts are done, and there's a big oval table in the back where coffee and goodies are served all day. Carol works on the Administrative side in the retirement center where she works in Springfield OH.We only found out we are in the same industry since we started posting on the Boards. I lived in Dayton OH but Trevor and I "retired" down here to Sebring FL in 1996. We'd both held down full-time positions up north-him as a clerk in the post office (retired after 38 years), me-I worked as Director of Volunteers for the American Red Cross in Dayton from 1980-88; then became Director of Outreach for a church (just hung my shingle in a different location) from 1988-1995; then the Lead Teacher for pilot after school care program at another church for a year, followed by getting my feet wet in Activities in a retirement home for 3 months before relocating down here. Trevor worked 2 part-time jobs the first couple of years while I rested.He found my current position posted by our time clock, as he was a night guard there. I got hired, he stayed on a few months . I'm still working after 5 years, and he's retired, again.
My Bolts lost last night in overtime-there was only 5 minutes to go. Now they have to go back to a cool reception in Calgary and hope they beat the Flames or else it will be over.

Carol, have a nice evening.Hubby is waiting to play Scrabble and beat me at it!
Bon-have a good night. Not sure I'll be back on here tonight. My Birthday is Aug. 23-I'm in the first wave of baby boomers.
Talk to you all soon-even Spookryder if looks in! Lynnie (I feel like I was just on "This is Your Life"!!!) BTW I have 2 sons. And-the clicker's in my purse!

Old June 4th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Too; Lushes & Rose!!!, AKA Bon Girls!!! Have A great weekend!!!

J Bon (I'm sooooooooooo...fortunate!)

Post Edited (06-04-04 20:42)

Old June 5th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Good morning Lynne and J Bon. Thought I had better write you early as I am heading out. Going away with my daughter. I was on line this morning and air fares went up. I had not bought mine for the cruise yet was trying to wait it out for a cheaper fare but over night they went up $10 so I thought I had better be getting them. I was also holding off just in case we could not go because of Ashley'd back, but we are going. As she says, if she is having a bad day with her back there would be no different then here. Air fares was running $232 out of Dayton and now went to $242 - $258. I did find US Airways for $237 so I took it. I guess they are going up because of the gas prices. How much is gas where you two are?
Bon as Lynne already knows I work in a nursing home as the Business Office Manager. I have been in this one for 3/12 years and another one for 11. I love it. I am divorced and I am going on the cruise with my 19 year old daughter and my sister with whom I and my daughter are very close too. We lived together for 8 years while we were both divorced the first time, so my sister is my daughters other mother to her and my best friend. She has since remarried and so did I but it did not last. My picker is BROKE !!!!!! My daughter wanted to go on a trip together before she gets married someday and has kids, so here we are with 105 days to go. I am soooo looking forward to the time with her. My daughter and I are very close.

Hey Lynne, have you heard of Troy's Strawberry Festival? It is on this weekend.
Hope you two have a great weekend. Bye for now

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 5th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Admiral

Hey Spookryder here is the directions to have fun with us!!!! Just get it out of the bottle!
[img]http://www.cruisemates.com/animated/bottle.gif[/img[

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 5th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Admiral

It did not work I will try it again. Them Bon Girls don't give up.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 5th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Admiral

There it is Bon has taught us soooooo well

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 5th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Lynne &Trevor

I'd better get busy with my clues for Spookryder. Carol, look on the regular board under topic, Caribbean Princess. Another couple going on the cruise just checked in.

Good to grab the airline while you can. It's a long ride down to Ft. Lauderdale from Ohio.We've done it a few times!

I think that rose and lips equals "blush". or rosy lips!

Last night I beat Trevor at Scrabble by 100 points. He wasn't happy!
Our gas is up to over $2/gal in some places. About $1.82/gal around here recently.

Yes-I've been to the Troy Strawberry Festival. It was a good time!
Gotta go and finish my lunch. It's here sitting on my lap-trying to eat and type at the same time.
Bye,All. I'll check in later. Lynne Have a great day!!!!!

Old June 5th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Admiral

You go girl. Got to beat those men any chance we get. Don't want there ego's to get to big!!!! Hope you had a nice and relaxing day off. J-Bon must be having fun doing something today as we have not heard from him. Maybe he is getting us a new plan!!!
Good night

08/29/09 - 09/05/09