Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Hi gang...it's Angie Carol's lil sis and I am ready to CRUISE!!!!!!!!
Old June 6th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Well hello Angie. You better get busy and learn how to do a clock and a picture if you want to count down with us. J-Bon here is ya another one. Heard of Charlie's Angels, well here are the "Bon Angels" Bon where are you?

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 6th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hello Girl's and WELCOME lil sis, your sister AKA "Lushes Carol" sure thinks the world of you.

Sorry I haven't been around lately I moved our horses to some new pasture and I've been fixing fence and I'll be heading out again, just as soon to as im done talking to the Bon Girls , speaking of Bon Girls do we have a new recruit "lil sis" it's alot of fun but you must be witty, smart, beautiful and most important don't take any BS from "spookryder" I'll let "Perfect Rose & Lushes" teach you the tricks; after all they are my very best Girls just look at Lynnie's AKA "Perfect Rose" scrabble record it's not easy being a Bon Girl.

Lynnie congratulations on another well earned victory!!! take no prisoners and by the way you should be very happy about you gas prices, hear in Utah regular starts at 2.05 and premium is 2.25

Carol I love the bottle trick !!! for spookryder it's perfect you girls are to good. So spookryder and his family "wife and daughter" will be joining my family, my wife Cheri "who is a awesome Bon Girl" my two son's 20 & 13 and my daughter 12, we cant wait.

K Girls get ready for spookryder he's on his way home!!!

Post Edited (06-06-04 10:10)

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!
Old June 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Gang-
I tried all yesterday afternoon to get another picture up, even into last night. After I got off, I realized I hadn't pasted the site-I'd only been back and forth about 6 times. Now I'm home from church, said my prayers, recomposed myself and am ready to go again. However, the picture I was going to choose is no longer appropriate since we've added "L'il Sis" to the family of Bon Girls. By the way, Bon, I bet Cheri is "Drop Dead Gorgeous". She can be our "Highest Angel".

My "boys" will be 35 and 33 in August- we all have birthdays in the same week-mine is Aug. 23, so we're all Virgos and understand each other perfectly. Or so it's supposed to go! They're good guys, finally have become responsible with good jobs-One works for Verizon in Columbus, the other is a Newsroom Director for a WB affiliate in Cincinnati, and still moonlights in Columbus for his old station, Ch. 10-the CBS affiliate.

Bon, your work reminds me of the song "Desperado" by the Eagles-Mending fences,etc. Jamie, my elder, used to be a DJ so has long schooled me in learning songs in "3 notes". However, that was back in the 80's and early '90's. I don't have a clue about all these new groups and singers. I do have a couple of CDs that he made me that have Kid Rock and Creed.Kenneth, the Younger, has also included songs by newer groups but I have to look at the playlist to see what they are. I know one song is an old one by the Dixie Chicks, "Poor Earl is Dead". Later!! Lynne
Again, welcome, Angie to our little group!!

Old June 6th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I have no idea what this will look like, but I think I'm among friends, right? Lynnie

Old June 6th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I really did put in my brackets-honest- anyway, it's supposed to be a hula guy, with 2 hula girls----J. Bon and the "Bon Girls". Now, I'm going to have to go back and make sure my brackets are around the img for the Rose so I don't lose that.Maybe I'll bring up a different rose this time. Lynne
Had the top down on the Convertible coming home from church.That is Trevor's "toy". I drive the '94 Buick La Sabre back and forth to work. I get to drive the convertible only when it's in the driveway and the Buick is inside the garage. Not too often! Lynne

Old June 6th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I'll do this so you can see I'm trying and then will get off for awhile.Trevor's watching the History Channel so I'm sure he's waiting patiently for me to relinquish the computer or "play the game"-Scrabble.
My Bolts won in double overtime last night (What a relief!) so the final game of the Finals comes back to Tampa and they play tomorrow night. That will be the biggie. I hope the Bolts can break precedent again like they did winning 2 games in a row last night. Now they have to win 3. At least if the Flames do win-it won't be in their own arena so they won't get the roaring crowd. . I was in dreamland by the time the Bolts won last night. I'd had some extra Kahlua on my ice cream earlier which really did it's job later!
Carol-read the Caribbean Roll Call today and you'll get an idea!! (Donna's ). If not, it's Mark and Amanda's. I can't remember. Bye. Lynne
J. Bon be careful out there in those pastures. It sounds like Spookrdyer has a nice family as well. We're glad you're on with us.

Old June 6th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Maybe we'll be a bouquet of roses. Lynne, Carol and Angie

Old June 7th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Admiral

Glad to see you are back Bon. We missed you. I mean the Bon Girls would only be "Girls" without you. My sister has two horses. Her name is Angie. She has not been on her computer as much as her and her husband has been going out riding. She was suppose to go on a 7 day horse trip with him the week we are going on the cruise, but she decided to join Ashley and I instead. We are glad. We will all have a good time. Lynne, you can hang out with us anytime. I like bouquet of roses!!! Seems you Bolt's are doing great Lynne. Have you beat Trevor in scrabble lately? We should have him play Angie, she is awesome in scrabble. She very seldom loses to her husband. I think spookryder is scared to check in with us!! Don't be afraid we won't get ya!!!! Well maybe. BEWARE

[imghttp://www.cruisemates.com/animated/Pirate1.gif[/img]
Old June 7th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Admiral

My picture did not work!!!! I will try it again for ya spookryder
Old June 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Admiral

There we go
Old June 7th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Well hello Girls, I hope you all had a great weekend!!! I fixed my fence, got sun burned, had A Beer and went to an outside concert, for what ever reason I seemed to like the beer and concert the best. Carol did you go to the Strawberry Festival? if so I hope you had a daiquiri for me I could have used it. Were's Little Sis, I know our horses are important but she needs to get her prioritys straight if she wants to be a Bon Girl............
Speaking of Bon Girls I can sence that Lynnie is planning on haveing a little fun and probably causing trouble on the ship..........all I ask is that you take pictures, and Lynnie I like the Hula Girls they can represent you and Carol, which one is you?

J Bon

p.s. what excursions are you considering

Post Edited (06-07-04 18:13)

Old June 7th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Girls as you can see I added a new post for the clock info, I think our otheir one was getting a little long. Do you have any advice to ADD or DELETE?

Be sure to help all, especially potential Bon Girls!!!

oh by the way girls my real name is Todd but please dont let that hurt my REP

J Bon

Post Edited (06-07-04 17:42)

Old June 7th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Lynne &Trevor

JBon (we'll keep your real name between us girls)-thanks for the hula girls-I was trying to get them all day Sunday. I was just glad I got my rose back! The other roses are below this one so might switch-just as long as I don't lose either one of them permanently.
A beer and a concert =that sounds good. Trevor is a beer drinker--Bud-wei-ser.
I will drink one occasionally-really did a lot of chugging in college! I like Fuzzy Navels,Screwdrivers-Margarita's. Rum does a number on me, but vodka drinks agree with me.
I've been to a couple of KISS concerts.The group has been a part of our family since the 70's. My brother is 7 years older than Jamie and introduced him to following the band.

I don't know if you have a picture of me in your mind, but-----I'm 4'11 1/2 (that 1/2 is very important!), have curly hair, and the little wire rimmed glasses that get dark in the sun.

Trevor told me tonight to sign up for the tour in St.Thomas that's Carol's already booked. She said on another post that she hopes we'll go with her. So-Carol, let me know how to do it-so I'm on the same tour you are!!! She asked Mark and Amanda, too, so it should be a good time if we all go together. Carol-can you put us under your name and then give us the info to send in??? You're so good at that stuff.
As for St.Maarten's, he's still thinking of a renting a car if we can get someone to share expenses.Also, I think there's safety in numbers!

Bye for now.Trevor wants to get in a Scrabble game before the Bolts game comes on.
Take care, y'all. I'll catch you on the new board. He just told me to keep on doin' what I'm doin' cause I love it so much-we can play Scrabble another time. Lynnie

Old June 7th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Passenger

I 'm pretty sure I can hang as a Bon Girl! I may be pretty smart but I am also pretty computer illiterate! I don't have a clock or picture. I guess my big sister needs to come and help me out! Yes I have two horses and we are gone alot with them but I will do my best to check my Bon info daily. I'm with you Lynne with the convertible. We just got one last week and love cruising in it. At least it will have to do until the REAL cruising comes!!!!! MY husband and I play lots of scrabble in the winter....I get bored of beating him though!!! lol Until tomorrow....bye
Old June 7th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Dear Angie,
I don't get to drive Christine Chrysler too often, as Trevor likes to keep her protected from the sun.The other day the external temperature hit 100 degrees! We have a Sebring Convertible Limited--Color is Satin Blue, with a Navy top,and tan interior. It is really sharp.Has a 6 CD player,too. As I said, I drive Brenda Buick to work every day.She's now the "Older Sister" with close to 130,000 miles on her.But,she still purrs like a kitten.

As for Scrabble, I beat Trevor by 100 points the other night, but he takes great joy in creaming me.A few nights ago he had over 400 points to my 287 or something.But-he had all the high scoring letters plus the 2 blanks. It seems all I kept getting were vowels, even when I exchanged them.Maybe a couple of 3 or 4 pointers every so often. He also has this annoying habit of being behind for much of a game-I could be 100 points up on him, but then he gets lucky or takes the spot-which he often does-that I was planning to take that would have given me a whopper of a score-and ends up beating me by 10-20 or less points. We should have a tournament, or round robin.You play with Trevor, I'll play with your husband, and see how it goes.

Trevor told me to sign up with the Godrey tour that you, Carol and Ashley are going on.So I hope it happens.Carol even invited another couple, Mark and Amanda, so if we get together we should have a ball.

That's it for now.J Bon will be glad that you took a breather from the horse and checked in. Bon, now that we know your real name, what do you prefer to be called??? Don't want to blow your rep!!! Lynne

Old June 7th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Lynnie I think the Hula girls / Bon Girls are the best, I know you tryed first do you want them? and as far as what picture I have of you in my mind I'd say you look like the Hula gilr in blue but better. I think I'll watch the Bolts tonight GO BOLTS!!! and have a Bud Light, I've got to keep my figure for you Girls.

Trevor sounds great, he's a good cook and has great taste in women as-well as beer. Maybe on the cruise you could use your man picker and hook Carol up (opps sorry) I meant Lushes, she said her picker was broken but I dont think it is It's probably the batterys.

J Bon

Post Edited (06-07-04 23:45)

Old June 7th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Lynnie!!!! CON GRATS!!! I just watched your BOLT'S WIN!!!

J Bon

Old June 8th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Lynne &Trevor

J BON---What you do for your Bon Girls! I'm overwhelmed with this outstanding picture! Speechless-it takes my breath away.Thank you so-o-o-o much!!!!!!!!! Our cabin is kind of like under where the pool is, about 2 decks down,just to the left of the name-Golden Princess.That's the closest I can come to actually locating it.

And, yes THE BOLTS WON! I couldn't bear to watch the last 10 minutes of it so went to bed-with the TV tuned to CNN.But, I could vaguely hear the other TV in the Living Room outside the door (we have a small 2 bedroom house-kind of like a big apt).When I heard Trevor clap, I knew that the Bolts had done it.Then I turned the channel to ABC and watched the aftermath and the presentations etc. I finally turned it off around midnight. This morning I emailed a cruiser from the 5/23 Golden Cruise who I haven't been able to locate on the public forums since his and his family's return to share the victory. He's a Bolts fan, too, and we kept talking about them through the 5/23 Roll Call.
THE BOLTS WON! There's going to be a parade for them just like the Bucs had for the Super Bowl win.

I have to get to work-I'm really pressing it this AM--Thanks again for the magnificent picture. Can you leave it up for today so I can print it tonight??? Lynnie

Old June 8th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Ashee

Hey Lynne, Trevor, JBon and anyone else whom my mom has became friends with. I am Carol's daughter. I am very excited about our up comming adventure. I am sooo pumped and ready to cruise. JBon you tell spookryder to quit being so jealous of all your girls. And hopefully you will consider me as a JBon girl now too. And JBon what is this I hear that you have a twenty year old son, well I am 19 and would love to hear about him!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear from all of you, see ya'll later.
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Ashee, this is Lynne. Glad to have another Bon Girl with us! I know you are really looking forward to this cruise, as are we all! My husband,Trevor, agreed last night that we would go on the St.Thomas tour with you guys with Godfrey.She was going to email him this morning to see how we can make sure we're on the same tour. I think you're going to forget about all your aches and pains once you're aboard that ship. I was on a workman's comp thing a couple of months ago. Not as serious an injury as yours, but bothersome, nontheless. Speaking of ships, how about this gorgeous picture of the Golden Princess J Bon put up for us.I was on her in 2001.She is one great ship. I hope he and Spookryder and their families have a good time, as well. I wondered if you were going to ask about J Bon's 20 year old son!!!! Have to go for now.Thanks for checking in.Talk to you next time. Bye for now, y'all! Lynne

Old June 8th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Admiral

Angie is so lost trying to do her clock. I am trying to work through this with her on "Instant Message". Wish me luck. Bon Girls can do it

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Admiral

Hello have you missed me? Just VERY busy at work yesterday and today and tomorrow and went away last night. But here I am tonight. A girl should not have to work so hard. Great picture J-Bon and don't worry your identity is safe with me. What was it again I forgot already. Just kidding. I figured my daughter would ask about that son of yours. We work at the same place and she called my office and said Mom you have to check out what J-Bon said to me!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Little work and a little relaxation sounds good to me. Now as far as Lynne finding me a man on board that ship, hope he is rich!!! . I love to cruise you know.
Hey Lynne, have not heard from Godfrey yet but I bet I will by morning. He usually e-mails me back late at night. Your BOLT"S are doing AWESOME. Any scrabble games tonight? Wish you luck. Angie thinks she is QUEEN scrabble player. I wish her and Trevor could play That would be a match now with him thinking he is Mr. King Scrabble and her Mrs. Queen Scrabble.
I miss our little hula girls, but I guess Lynne and I have to share you.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Admiral

Sppkryder where are you?

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Admiral

This one is for Lynne and I

original Bon Girls

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Admiral

Hey Lynne did you check out those pictures on the other sight? They were of Western Caribbean but some also of the ship. Check them out

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Admiral

Could this be Spookryder OUT?

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Guys- I tried to print the BIG GOLDEN tonight but the paper jammed. Part of it came out, the rest is in the printer. Now, I am on and my rose isn't up.Also seem to be downloading all the images for our pictures. I don't know what that's about, but tell me that it isn't because of my printing problems.My printer is off.The Dell is really acting funny since I tried to print JBon's picture. J, thanks for enlarging it for me. I think I might try a smaller version, like a 4x6 maybe. I can't get any of the pictures on the posts, except for Carol's picture of the ship-even the ones she's posted tonight. Ah oh.

No scrabble games tonight. Trevor's at poker. I was at Bunco. I told him about the Scrabble Tournament idea. He says that he and I should play against Angie and her husband. He doesn't like to separate pairs,plus, even at the racetrack he doesn't like to bet against another person in the party-especially his wife or mother. He lost a big winner the last time that happened.

Will wait for more news on Godfrey. Sounds like Trevor's home now.Wait till he sees this printing mess! Ashee checked in and I answered her. Carol, feel free to email me with specifics on Godfrey or anything else. In the meantime ,I'll think about that mission of finding you a rich man on board!!
Goodnight Everybody.I hope I get the pictures back! Lynne (I haven't seen Part 2 of McTarheel's pictures yet)

Old June 8th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Lynne &Trevor

YEAH, I GOT MY PICTURES BACK, AND YOURS,TOO, CAROL. You're getting so good at them. You've learned the code. The 2 roses together are the ones I was trying to get the other day. They're the ones that you see in written form. Thank You for bringing them to us. Those other graphics are awesome and fit right in!!!! Now, I don't know why my post is so wide. It goes all across the page so I can't see the end of the sentence. These technical things drive me batty. I love "Old Jim". I wonder if that's Spookryder's real name??
The transplanted Northerners down here can't believe there's a hockey team in Florida, let alone,Tampa. To be serious, the ice people have to make sure the ice stays frozen so it's smooth-I don't know if that's a problem elsewhere, but we've got a lot of humidity down here that could grain it up. Suffice to say, it didn't bother the Bolts last night!!

It won't be long now until we're under 100 days to go!!!! That's exciting.
I'll get off of this board for tonight. Take care y'all! Lynnie

Old June 9th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning!!!! Lushes Bon Girl here. Just wanted to say Good Morning and to have a GREAT DAY. I probally won't be on anymore today well maybe I might get on late tonight as I have a funeral to go to tonight and tomorrow, so I wanted to check in.
Lynne, I have not heard from Godfrey yet, I sent him another e-mail this morning. I am sure he will answer me and you will be on. It took a couple of days to hear from him when I added Angie. As far as the tour goes, he will pick us up right at the ship at 9AM and take us to town shopping until 12PM Then we will go on a tour until 2 then to the choice of 3 beaches or coral world until 4pm, then back to the ship. We will really be on the countdown starting tomorrow. I can't wait. I am really getting excited now. I can't wait to meet you in person. Angie, Ashley and I love to go see all the shows, and you are welcome to join us anytime.
Bon, where has spookryder been? Is he afraid of us. Or he can't handle us "Bon Girls"?
Talk to you later got to get busy

Almost there