Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Hey Carol, I see that your palm tree worksP on the post but not on the email. Thank you for sending it through but kind of thought it was for all of us by the way it was worded.I answered you, though.It's now 7:57AM.
JB-SIR- thanks again for the lovely ship picture. It would seem that my frames might be back to normal, although I haven't checked a finished post of mine yet.You know we Bon Girls really appreciate all you do for us. If you saw all my posts last night, even to Ashee, you could see that I was apprehensive about the printer being jammed. In walked Trevor, turned the printer back on, the paper came out and it was fixed! How easy was that!!! Don't ask me about anything technical or to go to self service to get gas for the car. Nope! I'm a "pampered rose"!

I'll check in again tonight-it's 8:01AM. I'll try not to clock in at 8:46AM today!!! Bye. Lynnie
PS Technically speaking-how does one reply by email-just click on the name if it's blue?

Old June 9th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Lynne, Just looked at my e-mail and Godfrey has you reserved for the tour!!!!!! I am soooo excited
Old June 9th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Ashee

HI Lynne, Carol's daughter here, my mom just informed that you and Trevor are going on the Godfrey tour with us. I am soo excited and I am so looking forward to really meeting you guys. Shopping here I come!!!!!!!!
Old June 9th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Passenger

Whats this ORIGINAL BON GIRL stuff???? JBon tell Lynne and my mother that just because I came in late on these message boards doesn't mean I can't be just as important as they are. They are hurting my feelings, well my mom is Lynne hasn't said anything!! My mother isn't being very nice!!

Post Edited (06-09-04 13:14)

Old June 9th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

WOW!!! Look at you Bon Girls GOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so Proud but what else would you expect from a Bon Girl, sorry I haven't been around today just very busy I'll check in with you all later tonight when I have more time.

Ashee you need to help your aunt, After All You Are A BON GIRL and mom loves YA

p.s. Ashee after looking at the picture of you on the beach I'm sure Andrew would be interested so I send a pic of him later.

J Bon PROUD AS CAN BE, YOU GO GIRLS

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Admiral

BON GIRLS

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 10th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning- Yes-we are ready to go on that tour! Ashee, don't be so inquisitive or it will give Spookryder ideas!
I have to get off early so I can go after donuts for the Residents' coffee table this morning.
Trevor says that the Cruise will seem more real at the 60 day point (better still-30,20,10----------Once you see that ship-it will take your breath away.She is gorgeous-but so is the Golden-my favorite so far!!
I saw the W.Caribbean Pictures, Part 2. Awesome. Seemed like "going home".
Bye. Now 8:05AM Lynnie

Old June 10th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Carol did you see our Grand Kids!!! arn't they Cute!!!

Post Edited (06-10-04 20:05)

Old June 10th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I wish all our kids and grandkids could be that good lookin'! Lynnie. Although, I have to say, ours are pretty decent, too!!

Old June 10th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Admiral

I am just trying to figure out where they got that dark hair from. Ashley has blondish brown? Maybe from me I have dark hair. Such the beautiful All American Family!!!

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 10th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

I know I'm in the same boat as your are "Lushes" about the brown hair!!! (or should I say) SHIP but they do make A great family, arn't we so lucky.....

Post Edited (06-11-04 01:00)

Old June 11th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Lynne &Trevor

The brown hair must come from someone in a previous generation--but who's family!!?
Got to get to work. Hope you read Ashee's board by now. That's where I answered. Now I REALLY have to get to work!!! Lynnie--Have a "perfectly rosy" day!! Bye.

Old June 11th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Now 9PM. Trevor got back on here after supper. I was in the recliner going over my notes for my speaking engagement at Chapel at work tomorrow. Now, Trevor is off, and I was just about asleep. He is thinking about going down to Ft. Lauderdale on the weekend of July 3,4,5--gets cabin fever if home too much-- so we'll get the chance to see our Caribbean Princess yet again.However, I doubt if we'll be up to see her arrive at 5AM on July 3. We will still be at home at that time. Since July 4 is a Sunday, I expect that we'll have the Monday holiday. Trevor is calling his daughter to see if she and her hubby and kids will go down there with us. It can get to be an expensive weekend, if we stay in our motel, restaurant meals, racetrack,etc, plus gas down and back. However, I do enjoy going down there, as my elder son,Jamie, has been with us there for his last 3 vacations, and Kenneth's submarine used to go into Port Everglades. I have the sense of both my boys being with me down there. And, it's kind of a mini-vacation for us each time we go.
That's it for tonight. If he doesn't catch me to play Scrabble now, then I'm going to bed.
Take care, dear friends. Lynnie

Old June 14th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Where Are you?

Hope it was fun!!!

Bon

Old June 14th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I've been checking the board everyday,too. Everyone must have gone on vacation early, until Ashee re-appeared today!!!! Lynnie

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Spookryder

Ok key I leave for a little while and look what happens.. There are more Bon Girls. Who is Ashee? And is J Bon trying to set someone up with her. OUCH. You guys need to let me know whats going on around here.. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 15th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Admiral

Spookryder, If you had been around you would know who Ashee is. But now she has another name as she is a Bon girl. Guess you will have to find that out. You have LOTS to catch up on, you better hang up your cowboy hat and get busy.

Old June 15th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Get'em Lushes!!! All-though I think we shoud help spookrder out, I could use a good side kick to do all the dirty work ( you know like Batman & Robin ) it would give me more time with you Girls!!! Speaking of Girls were's Lil Sis?

I love your picture's

J Bon

Post Edited (06-15-04 08:15)

Old June 15th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Passenger

HI Spookryder. I am Carol B's 19 year old daughter and I am the one going on the cruise with her. I am very excited to meet you and yes JBon is trying to auction off his son Andrew to me . I became a Bon Girl while you were gone, guess you shouldn't leave for a long time like that. My Bon name is: Trouble Bon, JBon named me!! You should get with the program and get them pictures and clock up there, I learned how to do both in the matter of one day. JBon is VERY proud of this Bon Girl, and he should be, dont you think? Well I gotta go, hope to here from you soon.
This is Trouble Bon shakin her thing and also got a really good tan from our cruise!!!

Old June 15th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Admiral

I told Spookryder we would help him, but he needs to get off his HIGH HORSE and get his clock working. I don't know where my little sister has been, she needs to get busy too. Probally been doing that horse thing too.

Old June 15th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Passenger

Miss Carol Where is your picture? Your not being very Bon girll like, you better get with it!!!

Old June 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Spookryder

Well we finally got to meet . (Ashee) So your the new Bon Girl are you going on the same cruise as us? J Bon is going to help me with the clock and the pics so I can get with it. I am a little behind I have been really busy . And hello Carol B and Lynne yes I am going to set the clock. And Carol that is a great pic that you sent it looks like J Bon when he was a little kid. J Bon where are you.. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!!
Old June 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Ashee,
I'm so flattered that you'd send me my rose!!! Isn't it pretty? I guess I'm going to have to get busy and find me a good picture!!
Spookryder-nice to talk with you again. What color is your horse? I see that Carol thinks you've been at the Rodeo! I trust you stayed on long enough to merit a good home cooked meal!!
As you can probably tell, I''m the quietest Bon Girl.That doesn't mean that I can't get wild and outrageous like Lushes and Trouble ,er, Ashee. You should have seen me at work today really making an idiot out of myself while playing some Broadway Showtunes for my residents. You'd think I was on stage myself. I work at a retirement community. I was acting out some of the songs, pretending a cane was a microphone, walking with a magazine on my head,doing the Rockette Kick-just really silly stuff for my Assisted Living Group. And to think, I hadn't even had anything to drink.Can you imagine what I'd be like after a couple of Margaritas?! One of the visiting Independent Residents said she saw a side of me that she hadn't seen before. Just to think, she thought I was SO reserved!!! What's the saying--be careful of the quiet ones?

Tonight there was a concert at work, performed my new "Boss to Be". Carol is a professiona singer and did her Patsy Cline tribute. So, there I was standing in the back of the audience singing along with her. My current boss gets nervous and tongue-tied when he has to speak in public. Carol and I will be naturals.We're both performers!!! It will be a very interesting combination for the Residents to see.

So, Gang, we're back in the saddle again, out where a friend is a friend--seems like those are words to a song..........Let's keep this thing going. Lynnie

Old June 15th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Spookryder

Well hello Lynnie. I have three horses mine we call Spook is a black and white paint we got him off the pro rodeo he was a bucken horse and he can buck and I have 2 sorreo horses Jessy and Crocket the rocket.. I am glad that we are all back togeather I think the Bon Girls is a great Idea. Are you and Carrol B all going the same time that we are? I am not very good on this computer but I would like to try this clock thing and make some pics come up like you guys do. Did you see that pic that Carol B sent with that bucken horse that was great.. How did she do that? I need J Bon to make my clock work . Do you and Carol B know each other? J Bon let me know how to make the clock work. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Passenger

test
Old June 16th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Passenger

Good to finally talk to you Spookryder. I LOVE horses. No I am going on the September 18-25 cruise with my mom and my aunt.

Old June 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Passenger

Hi Bon Girls.. I am tring to make a naked pic of me come up but it wont take it. Will try later. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Passenger

Hey I am back . J Bon is trying to help me make a pic come up and I cant make it work..Copy and paste copy and paste. PISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 17th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Admiral

I think I found it!!!

Old June 17th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Admiral

Sookryder is that you? LOVE the hair!!!!