Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Bon Girls!!!

Spookryder did it!!! He's such a good (Robin)

Good night and Great day too All.

J Bon
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Bon Girls!!!

Rose, are we ready for Trevors pictures of you in your Bolt Gear?
Old June 16th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Here I go again.I just answered you and forgot to click "Post".
(Too early in the morning).I hope to have the picture of me in my Bolts gear by Friday night. I am busy at work this week with 45th Anniversary of the facility activities, getting home later than usual.Evening activities end tomorrow night and so I will be home at supper time as usual on Friday. However, I may have Trevor take the picture before Friday, so stay tuned! This morning I noticed that Trevor wore my hat to poker last night. I guess it brought him luck, because he won!!

Congratulations to "Robin". I just knew he was a worthy sidekick for you!! Lynnie

Old June 16th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi
In case you didn't see the other board, Trevor rented us a car for St. Maarten.He surprised me with that news today.It's a 2004 Toyota Camry. Details are in one of the other posts.
Good night, y'all ( I don't know why I say that, I'm originally Canadian, not Southern-been in Florida too long!). I'll check in tomorrow. Lynnie

Old June 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Lynne &Trevor

J Bon-- check Ashee's post. "Rose".

Old June 20th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Happy Father's Day to you and Spookryder and friends/family!
I've sent you another picture to tie you over until the Bolts pix appears. It was taken yesterday and put into the computer and sent,but where it is now will take some troubleshooting. It's in the computer somewhere. But, if we have to get another one taken we will and try to get it into the file where the others are stored. We're working from two different programs. Hang in there!! Lynnie

Old June 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
Admiral

Well hello again. Home from work now, so I thought I would drop a line or two. Yes J-Bon, hope you had a great Father's Day. Did you do anything special? And Lynne, how about Trevor what special treatment did he get? Where has Spookryder been? I think he doesn't want to play anymore. If you see him J-Bon tell him we are not feeling the LOVE. Well I am going to go. Lynne, still waiting for the picture.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I sent another picture through to you,Carol. I'm going to send you a regular email and see if you get it. Your email address showed up on my cell phone,since it has email capabilities. If I'm away somewhere, I can check the email on my phone and can read it and answer it once I figure out how to do it!! Glad you're back safe and sound.
Trevor got a phone call from his son up north, which was nice. Other than that, nothing special. I didn't give him a card because he's not my father! (My mother told me that she'll never send me a mother's day card because I'm not her mother!!). We had a nice weekend,just the two of us. Lynne

Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
Passenger

Well hello everyone.. Well I got I my Harley on sunday and went to park city utah and I saw J Bon for fathers day.. He just got done working out.. He is trying to get into a smaller paints size. But I said J Bon man you look great in a 44 whats wrong with that?
And while I am thinking about this who is Robin.. And what is bolts gear I want to see it .
And yes Carol B the love is still burning I have been really busy latley but I got the clock to work. Now I am going to try the pics.. Can you see them yet. I cant see them on my end maybe you can see them.. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!

Old June 23rd, 2004, 12:45 AM
Admiral

Hey Spook, no picture, but I know you will keep trying. Remember after you paste then put [img] before it and [/img] after it. You can do it!!!

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 23rd, 2004, 08:40 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Now I know what you're talking about, J Bon, with the 44 waist-Thanks,Spook! comment. I should have read this board first,but it was almost halfway down. What were you doing up so late as to post just after midnight. Never mind--it's none of my business!!!
A Harley, eh, Spookryder.Trevor used to have a big bike but it kept falling over on him! Now he's been riding a 250 Honda Elite for many years. More his size and it gets him where he needs to go.Yes, I've ridden on the back of it, but, oh, my aching back!! You should see me in a helmet!!

The Bolts picture is still in the computer somewhere.We put it into the Kodak Picture Software from the digital camera. I sent it to J Bon, I thought, but he never got it. I've also been trying to get pictures to Carol through Kodak and the Windows Internet Explorer program from the documents folder but so far, not good. I don't understand why sometimes they get through for one but not another. I'm not computer savvy--but I bet Andrew is-right J Bon.

Last night my younger son talked me through an installation program from his cell phone that eliminated all the pop up ads I was suddenly getting on the computer. It's so nice to have a kid who knows about all these gadgets!!

To know who Robin is, you have to know who Batman is!

Ok. Just to keep this board legitimate, we are now down to 85 days to cruise time when it reaches midnight, or when I get up in the morning! Spookryder, I can't see the picture,either!! Goodnight. Lynnie

Old June 23rd, 2004, 09:59 PM
Passenger

Ok Lynne is J Bon Batman? If he is I know who Robin is. But I want to be Batman. J Bon looks more like Underdog in large pants..And Carol B here comes a pic I hope. This is making me nuts it wont do it.. I will check back.. SPOOK OUT!!!!!!!

Old June 25th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Gee, am I glad I decided to check this board tonight before I shut down.I could have really been missing something! I thought that J Bon could be "Quick Draw,McGraw". Do you remember him, Spook? How about Wylie Coyote?? beep beep. Or, he could be
Cleghorn Leghorn,strutting around with his harem of Bon Girls in the barnyard. "I say,
now, I say, these are the best looking chicks in the yard!" Did I get his name backwards? Do you look like Michael Keaton? He was the best Batman. I surely don't think you look like the picture that J Bon sent through. Does he have a 44 waist--really? Nah!! Now you, might have chaps on your pants from all that cowboy range riding you do, Spook! ha ha.

As for pictures, I'm ALMOST ready for J Bon to post one of the ones I sent through if Carol doesn't get the ones I send her. It's getting exasperating for both of us. But,it would be a small picture, not full screen, and down in a day. But, not yet!!!!

Trevor is watching the Tampa Devil Rays play the Florida Marlins? Are you guys into baseball out there, or NASCAR? Or, Horse Racing!!

Lushes, how was your riverboat ride?? Makes me yearn for the North, I'll tell ya!

OK. I'm "outta here". Talk to y'all tomorrow, I hope. Lynnie (Hi , Ashee)

Old June 25th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Passenger

It's me the loser who can't get her clock to work...it is no fun being computer illiterate!! I am soooo ready to cruise!! I think though if I don't count the days every single day then it goes by faster. I only get on this thing about once a week. Busy with work, horses, and etc. Going to Cincinnati tomorrow for a REDS game. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Angie
Old June 25th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Admiral

Hi everyone. The riverboat cruise was a lot of fun. We gambled with play money for prizes. I learned how to play craps!!! It was lots of fun with there money, but I am afraid I would not be so good with my own. Don't have that much to lose!!!! We each got $25,000 to play with I won $99,000. If I could only do that on the ship. I could take us all on a cruise!!!!! THE BON CRUISE!!! What is everyone up to this weekend? Not much for me, still itching from this posion ivy. It is making me itching crazy!!!! Lynne, I will be looking forward to your picture when I get to work, but that won't be until Tuesday. This week I am taking Monday off instead of Friday as Friday will be the 2nd and big check day for the residents, so I need to be there to get there checks posted and give them there money. Well I am going to go. You boys be good this weekend and if you can't then have fun!!!! TAlk to you later.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 26th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Everybody,
Gee, I have to keep checking all of these threads or I get left behind, too!

J Bon, go over to the first page and check the thread about the Golden not going into San Juan anymore. It might be interesting to follow it. Apparently port charges are getting too high and Princess won't go in there starting in November. This a preliminary report out of Puerto Rico so nothing is in stone yet. Princess is saying they don't know anything about it. Should I start going into "undercover mode" again? Ha Ha.
Seriously, just take a look at the preliminary discussion so you'll be on top of it.

Carol, I'm so glad you enjoyed your riverboat cruise, and to think you won all that money! At least you will have had practice before the real thing. Trevor's trying to get me to learn how to play Black Jack. I know the premise and have played with him a couple of times. I like the regular card game of "21" better!!!! I go for the video poker machines now! One more thing about making me homesick. My granddaughter's father emailed me from Ohio today telling me that he took Katie (he calls her Katherine) to Dominic's!
Wow. Two mentions of that restaurant in one week, and I was the one who had to bring it up in the first place!

A college friend of mine just registered for this site tonight.Their name is Don and Carol. They are on the main board-not Destinations-but I'll get them to come over here, too. I told him about J Bon and the clock help.Do you here that, J Bon? You might have another customer, although I steered him to the Help With the Clock Please thread.
They're going on their first cruise in December aboard the Regal Princess through the Panama Canal.

Now that the Tampa Bay Lightning (Bolts) team won the Stanley Cup, our Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team is making a run for the top. They've had a phenomonal winning streak lately, and for the first time are over .500. Now what do I do? I can't wear my Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bolts and perhaps, Devil Rays shirts and hats all at once!! I'll be weighted down and lose that extra 1/2" in height that I desperately need!

It's going on 11PM so I'm going to call it a night! I just want to keep us at the top for a day or so. Now that my friend is onboard, our cruise date will come quickly as I also try to keep him straight. Cross your fingers that the picture goes through to work,Carol. If it doesn't, then I have the problem at my end. Then, watch for mail in your home mailbox!

Good night, y'all. Lynnie Goodnight,Ashee, Angie, Spookryder,and,of course, J.

Old June 27th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Carol, we have another couple traveling on our cruise on the main message board page . They are first time cruisers. I told them that there are a bunch of us going.They've started a new Roll Call page-didn't see Ashee's. So, there are still people checking in! I guess we ARE going down to Ft. Lauderdale this weekend. I have the 3 day break and Trevor is pining for the ocean again. Our ship will be in so we'll get to see her. The plan for us is to spend more time on the Beach this trip-actually take some lawn chairs, lots of sunscreen (for me), the umbrella, some "cool ones" and pretend we're on an island excursion!!!! Mother in law is down there, too, so we may stop by to say hello on our way out of town. We have a jacket of hers that she mistakenly left in the car in May so we'll return it to her--if we remember to take it.

Not too much going on. It's been trying to storm for the last couple of days.It is all around us and other locales get it, but we just get cloudy and windy with some rumbles of thunder and a few drops of rain. Our temps have been in the 90's and dry for the last 2-3 weeks.The last big rain was June 14, and now finally back in the area.

I beat Trevor 3 games in a row at Scrabble but the second game today he got me good! I was "tard". (Southern talk for "tired".)

Bye for now. It's 7:15PM Sunday. Hello to all of you? Where are you all????? Lynnie

Old June 30th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Lynne &Trevor

J Bon-
There is no further news about San Juan being closed down. Only the original 3 replies are there. I will keep monitoring the situation.No news is good news, sometimes.There might be more info in the Fall. It's too far out to report anything substantial right now.

We've been missing you on the Boards but know you are a busy guy-with a heavy weight job. Thanks for checking in.

Take care and love to the "highest angel No.1 Bon Girl!! at home.
"Perfect Rose" Bon Girl