Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Don&Carol
Default Regal Princess Panama 12/04

My wife and I are looking for cruise mates for the Regal Princess Panama Canal Cruise starting 12/20/2004. It is the first cruise for us. We hope to hear from some new friends we haven't met yet.

Post Edited (06-28-04 19:36)
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Regal Princess Panama 112/04

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of new friends on your cruise. One suggestion--check the date on the title of your topic so everyone will know for sure when you're going! People will start responding more as the Summer goes on.Do you have any specific questions about cruising, since this is your first time? Lynne 88's

Old June 28th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Don&Carol

Default Re: Re: Regal Princess Panama 112/04

http://www.cruisemates.com/animated/Boatwht.gif

Lynne:
I found the info on the countdown clock, I also tried a boat gif.

Don
Old June 29th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Regal Princess Panama 12/04

You could see that I didn't get one of my rose pictures. I couldn't do 2 things at a time with the brackets. Remember to put the [img] at both ends of the address. Make sure the address is always highlighted.And, the brackets have to be the straight ones, not the curly cue ones! (I sound as if I'm a real expert on all this-just learning from experience!) Lynne 88's

Old June 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Lynne &Trevor

So, first things first--where is your clock?? You'll really feel like you've accomplished something once you have it working!!! Lynne 88's

Old July 1st, 2004, 07:52 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Do you have any questions yet?? Another place you might look is up in the People link at the top of this board, or Practical Advice. i just wandered into there a few nights ago and there are some good topics, like what to pack, etc. It's worth a look! Lynne 88's

Old July 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Don&Carol

Default Re: Re: Regal Princess Panama 12/04

no one has replied yet, only you. Maybe the ship will be empty.....
Old July 2nd, 2004, 07:24 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Go up to the Practical Advice link if you haven't already-top of this page. There is some good info about packing, etc. I'm sure that others will start posting as the time gets nearer. Every couple of days, check this "thread" and if no one has answered, type "Bump" and post. That will keep it current and not be lost on outdated dates.It's easy to forget a thread if it's sent to the back. So, what is the Regal Princess like? Is it a big ship? I'm not as familiar with it as some of the others. (did you notice that I changed my rose? This is the one I couldn't get before. I deleted the other one to get this picture. A rose is a rose is a rose or, roses!) Lynne 88's