Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:38 PM
lindsayuwmad

Default roatan/grand cayman

does anyone have any suggestions for excursions in grand cayman and roatan. I will be traveling on the norwegian spirit in january. I am especially interested in dolphin swims and jungle tours, thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2004, 12:13 PM
sarahconner

Default Re: roatan/grand cayman

In Grand cayman you usually swim with stingrays ,no dolphins there. We alway book with http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com great trip, great prices and you can chat with live agent on the chat system they have so you don't have to wait on email
Old July 5th, 2004, 10:59 AM
lindsayuwmad

i have actually been to grand cayman before so i guess i am more interested in finding out things to do in honduras, i hear it is a beautiful and amazing place...what's the best there in your opinion?
Old July 5th, 2004, 07:42 PM
LisaMc0719

Write to Victor Bodden (victorbodden@yahoo.com) and book him for the day. He is a local cab driver we have used twice. He will give you a tour of the island and show you anything you want. We were there last week and went to the beach at West Bay, kids did a canopy tour through the jungle ($35 pp for 13 zip lines), went to the iguana farm, did sightseeing at some beautiful spots, stopped at a grocery store for vanilla ($1 for 16 oz vs. $3 for 1 oz in US). Victor charges about $25 pp and stays with you the entire day. You pay him at the end. If you go with him, make sure you tell him Lisa says hi and can't wait to come back. Also, Roatan is a 3rd world country with intermittent phone service. Victor uses an internet cafe and it may take him up to a week to get back to you. Use Victor, you will not be disappointed!!!!