Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Passenger

Default Day Sail St Thomas Recommendation

For an unforgettable snorkel and sail experience in St Thomas, try
www.interlinesail.com

My friends and I- nine total- argued for months before our cruise as to which activity we would do in each port. I checked several different day sail companies, comparing prices for our group. Interlinesail was the only day sail charter company that had multiple boats, and would give us a per person rate. My group sailed on two sailboats, racing on the open water and then mooring together at St John. Lots of fun hopping between the two yachts. Lunch was great, and drinks were plentfiul. Not only was Interlinesail the best, but the snorkeling was hands down the best ever. St Thomas remains one of my favorite ports.