Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2004, 06:53 AM
Holly B.

Default Anyone been to Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park?

Looking for feedback on the Cozumel Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park? I may be the only member of my family who wants to do this excursion, and wonder if it's worth splitting up...Sounds fantastic,but looking for advice.
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Anyone been to Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park?

Holly B, It has been about five years sence we have been their we went with a group of twelve and we all loved it. In the park it is very pretty and relaxing, their is alot to see and do. We also had enough time to go into Cozumel and shop.

J Bon

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!
Old August 2nd, 2004, 10:51 AM
Ted Bruttomesso

My family and I went there about three years ago. We did the dolphin experience which was great. I am a non-swimmer and I still had a wonderful time. The park is beautiful and the beach looked clean and well kept. We did two excursions, the dolphins and the inner tube ride through the caves which was also great. By the time we did these two things and walked around a bit, it was time to head back to the ship.

Ted
Old August 2nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
10X

We went in 2003 and really liked the place. We snorkeled through 2 underground rivers and had a blast. We also snorkeled at the entrance to the rivers and the lagoon. Did a walk through of the bird sanctuary before we ran out of time. We will probably go back one day.
Old August 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to golabonte

My mom and I went a few years ago and had a good time. She's afraid of swimming, but I somehow managed to get her to do the Underground Snorkling. There were just a few fish, and it looked like it had been well used, but it was still fun. It took a little while, which was great, because you were dreading the moment that it would end. The butterfly sanctuary was awesome. We didn't swim with the dolphins, but did have a good time watching it.