Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Lipz*

Default Mr Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

These are my top two choices as far as visiting a beach goes when we get to Cozumel at the end of the month. Has anyone been to BOTH and if you have which was your FAVORITE and why?

We will be going to the beach to enjoy the scenery (white sand/blue water, unlike what we have here in New York City. We want to enjoy relaxing under the sun, sipping on some nice cold drinks, and perhaps enjoying a tasty lunch while there.

Lipz*
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Mr Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

Hi

We were at Mr Sanchos beach this January. It was lovely, clean white sandy beach, good beach bar where we had a really nice mexican lunch. I had a wonderful massage there too, for a $1 per minute. Nice little touristy jewellery huts, you get hassled a little to buy, but hey, that's the fun of it!! We are going on another cruise this coming January and can't decide whether to visit Mr Sanchos again of try the Chakanaab Park.

Anyway, have a wonderful trip.

Regards

Veronica
Old August 15th, 2004, 08:11 AM
diannezzz

We've been to both and Paradise is much nicer. Chairs, snorkle gear, floats were free, food was good, nice change rooms and clean beach. Look for Paradise Beach Tom, he moves around and greets the guests.
Old August 16th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Lipz*

Veronica..... I guess if it were my second trip I would want to try something new just for a different experience. Of course if your not enjoying yourself you can always go back to the fun & familiar.

Dianezzz.... I am leaning towards Paradise Beach for the 'free' water toys only because myself nor my gyrlfriend are really into that, but if we want to give things a try, we won't have to pay an arm & a leg to do so. Thanks for you advice.

Lipz*
Old August 17th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lady2fan Send a message via Yahoo to lady2fan

I'm reading that there will soon be a charge of $5. ppfor the use of the "water toys" only (you don't pay anything if you're not using them) at Paradise Beach, chairs and umbrellas will still be free......still a bargin! This is where I will be heading in Dec.....to get away from these NY winters for a day! I'm sure either beach will be fun. ENJOY!
JoAnn