Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default I'M BACk!!!

Hello,
Our server just came back up about 15 minutes ago.I'm back in the real world!! You'd hardly know there was a hurricane in our area now, but it's not the same for some of our neighbors in neighboring counties. I'm looking forward to catching up on the news! Lynnie

Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
First Mate

Default Re: I'M BACk!!!

Glad to hear you were not affected much. Welcome Back!!
Old August 23rd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Passenger

Welcome back....we missed you! Your just in time to count down in the twenties. We are doing the doc dance. We got everything in the mail today and we sure are ready. Glad everything is good for you talk to you later.

Angie

doing the doc dance!
Old August 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Welcome home!!!
Old August 23rd, 2004, 04:29 PM
Admiral

WELCOME BACK. ARE YOU DANCING TOO? WE RECEIVED OUR STUFF IN THE MAIL. OH YA!!!!!

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old August 23rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
Lynne &Trevor

YES, WE ARE DANCING! SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS! WE ALL GOT OUR TICKETS TODAY!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! Lynnie

Old August 23rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Welcome back. I'm so glad you are safe!!
My daughter lives in Lake Placid and the neighbors had some damage.
We almost went there from St. Pete, I'm glad we stayed put.
Lots to catch up on.
Carole
Old August 24th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Thanks for your concern, Carole. I guess despite some major inconveniences, we were pretty lucky in Highlands County.Just about everything is up and running now.There was a big crowd in Walmart on Sunday, so, it's back to what people like to do best--shop! Take care. Lynne

Old August 26th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Ashee

HI Lynne!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo glad to hear that you and Trevor were safe. When my mom told me that the hurricane was heading your direction I was really worried. But I was very relieved to hear that you called my mom to let us all know that you were ok. That was very sweet. Anyway I am glad you are ok. So, celebration time is getting very close. We are also celebrating because I passed the math course that I took this summer. I needed this math course to get my name on the list. I passed, now my name can go on the waiting list for my RN schooling. I am sooo excited. The countdown clock does not seem to be slowing down at all. Wont be long now. Well I gotta go I will talk to you all later.

Post Edited (08-26-04 12:35)

Old August 26th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Admiral

AND CELEBRATE WE WILL!!!!! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old August 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi Ashee, and Everybody,
I couldn't post last night or this morning because our server was down again. Trevor did some tweaking yesterday and, by coincidence, the Server went down a short time thereafter. However, we have the same company for our TV and the picture was a little fuzzy last night, so don't think it was our fault. It just came back on a short time before I got home. Now I hear thunder, and I saw the clouds and some raindrops on my way home from work, so it's heading in this direction.That means I won't be on here long, either.
Yes, it's hard to believe that it will be September next week! Then it will go really fast. Trevor's supposed to be making a reservation for our little motel in Ft. Lauderdale for the night before, but hasn't done it yet. I'm starting to think about what things we have to do and take.

Congratulations on your math score,Ashee. You are on your way! I'm very proud of you.
OK. That's it for now. Have a good evening. Love, Lynnie-ROSE