Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Turtles / Caribe Indians

Hi -
Has anyone been on carnival's tours to see sea turtles? They have the five star Catamaran & turtle Encounter in Barbados and Captain Nautica's Ultimate Snorkle Expedition in St. Thomas. (Are the turtles at Buck Island?)
I want to snorkel with them, but I'm thinking it would be better to see them in Barbados and go to St. John for the coral and also a chance to see the turtles on one of their beaches.
The ship has St. John Champagne Catamaran tour, but it dosn't specify which beach that it goes to. I don't think I want to go to Trunk, since the others are supposed to be better. But, if we want to go to the others we would have to go on our own, rent equipment and not be sure where to snorkel and how deep the water is.
Decisions -Decisions- Help!
Right now, I am praying for the islands and the oportunity to even be able to go to them.
One more question - has anyone gone to see the Caribe village in Dominica?
Any advice will really be appreciated.
Sponsored Links