Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Bon Girls Are Back

Hi Bridget,
Sorry we lost you there for a few days. As CarolB said, come over to the Caribbean Bon Bons and join in the fun. I think of it as my daily, or at least several times a week, pen pal session. Carol is getting closer to her cruise date of January 30 and has received her cruising documents. That makes it seem a lot more real. Our "sponsor"-J Bon-will be heading out on January 9 to the Southern Caribbean. I bet he's really getting anxious! Another friend of mine left on his Dec. 20, so will be coming in to port in the morning of Dec.27. He and his wife, Carol, are on their way back now from the Panama Canal. The ship should be rounding the tip of Florida tonight and heading up the coast all night, arriving tomorrow early in the morning.
I trust Santa was good to you. We'll catch you on the other thread.
That goes for you, too, J Bon! Check out Caribbean Bon Bons. Doesn't that sound good?!!!! Love, Lynnie-ROSE