There are a number of choices for shore excursions on St Kitts including:
- a catamaran and snorkeling cruise on the Spirit of St Kitts
- rain forest hike with Greg Safaris
- kayaking and snorkeling tour with Turtle Tours
- sugar train ride
- horseback riding on the beach or in the rainforest
- fun bike tour on quad bikes
- half day plantation tour with Greg Safaris
- Island tour with stops at tourist attractions such as Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, Caribelle Batik and Romney Manor, Sir Thomas Warner's tomb
- relax on one of the beaches and sip drinks at a beach bar
- take a drive along the scenic Southeast Peninsula, then stop for lunch at Turtle Beach Bar and Restaurant. You can see and photograph monkeys at Turtle Beach.
- play golf at Royal St Kitts Golf course
- visit the casino at the Marriott
- take a walk around town and visit some places of interest such as the National Museum housed in the Old Treasury building, St Georges Anglican Church, the Catholic Co-Cathedral, Independence Square, the Berkley Memorial
Hope the above helps. When you return home I'd like to hear your thoughts on your final choice, so please post a review on the relevant review page at http://www.discover-stkitts-nevis-be...com/sknreviews
If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me.