Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2005, 12:25 PM
hcat

Default Gr Cayman "restaurants"

From prior posts on these boards we heard about two nice spots to hang out at, beach it etc. Can you tell me if they survived the hurricane--Paradise Reef & cafe (purple roof) & Big Bamboo Brew Pub? If not these can you rec. anything close to ship, near a beach--not looking to drink all day in a noisy bar, just want sit & relax & enjoy the views..Otherwise guess we'll do a snorkel trip.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2005, 06:05 PM
hcat

Default Re: Gr Cayman "restaurants"

anyone?
Old January 10th, 2005, 08:30 AM
JennCandi

We were in Grand Cayman in the end of November. We stayed close to the docks and most of the restaurants there were closed. I was surprised that the Hard Rock Cafe was closed. I would think a big restaurant like that would have been up and running quickly, but I guess not. Sorry, don't know that the restaurants you mentioned.
Old January 11th, 2005, 07:56 PM
hcat

Hmm-hope we will not be too depressed at this stop. It was so vibrant on our last trip. What about restaurants in some of the local hotels?
Old January 11th, 2005, 08:04 PM
hcat

Just saw a photo gallery shot from Paradise restaurant in Gr Cayman taken in Jan. Is this perhaps the Paradise reef I was referred to? If not, is anyone familiar with it.? Looks like it has a nice water view which is what we are looking for near the tender pier, after we go snorkeling.