Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2005, 05:17 PM
SJay

Default Princess shore excursions in Limon

We are going on the Coral Princess Panama cruise in early March and can't decide whether to do the Rain Forest Jitney Ride and Skywalk or the Rain Forest Aerial Tram. We've read several very good reviews of the aerial tram, although it doesn't sound as if you see a lot of wildlife, but we haven't seen any reviews of the jitney ride and skywalk. One of our party is elderly and we don't know whether the skywalk would be too long or steep for him. Can anyone advise please?
Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Princess shore excursions in Limon

Hi I recommend you to do the aerial tram tour, really beautiful, you can get contact with animals and many birds and vegetation, is secure and commfortable.
Other tour you can do is the zip lining or canopy you will enjoy it very much.
I recommend you to get a driver guide to do this tours because it will be less expensive and you can personalize your trip. I highly recommend you someone email me at manuelbebe2000@yahoo.com.mx so I can give more information about how can you contact him, I'm sure you have fun if you arrange with him.
Good luck with your decision and have fun!!!!!

Post Edited (01-12-05 13:32)