Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2005, 08:45 PM
dove

Default playa sol beach club in Cozumel

Anyone been to playa sol beach club in Cozumel? How does it compare to Mr.Sancho's?
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2005, 08:14 AM
MarkW

Default Re: playa sol beach club in Cozumel

I was there two years ago in March and it was great. It was my first cruise and Playa Sol was my favorite beach on the entire cruise. Head down to Carlos 'n Charlies and Senor Frogs before you get back on the ship. A lot of fun!
Old February 4th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Robin Silverberg

Default Re: Re: playa sol beach club in Cozumel

I've been there twice, once when it was brand new, and once last year. A very nice beach, better than anyone's private island. Get there early, do you shopping in town or drinking later. The beach is great and there's also a pool, and you can get floats, and assorted other things including Jet skis to rent. There's a nice restaurant too, and you can get all kinds of drinks from the bar, including a swim up bar. Also, there's an area where they have all sorts of stall for native goods, silver jewelry, onyx, etc. Its one of my favorite places to go after 12 cruises.
Old February 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
bethmc

Default Re: Re: Re: playa sol beach club in Cozumel

Is there a website for this beach club? I am also considering this club as well as Naci Cocum beach club. How do they compare? Thanks