Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Cruisin

Default All Inclusive beach in Cozumel??

I am looking for an all inclusive Beach that a couple can get to from the cruise ship pier looking to just spend the day with sand sun and saltwater.
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Aly612

Default Re: All Inclusive beach in Cozumel??

Cozumal has a fun & sun beach party excursion on ***Commercial website deleted***I think it's like 42$ for food, alcohol, and non-moterized "toys" and 92$ with a jet ski or parisail included.
Old February 11th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Passenger

I know there are a few resorts that have all-inclusive deals. I would mention names, but the iron fist of this news group makes it so I only visit when the other site is down. There is a beach called Nachi Cocom that has a $32 beach break or a 20% coupon at cozumel insider. Paradise Beach has $5 wrist bands for water toys and no admission charge. I have opted for Melina resort which has a $40 all-inclusive with a limited number of guests a day.
Hopes this helps.
Todd
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Beginner

The beach at Nachi Cocom was by far one of the nicest places I've seen in Cozumel.. Have been there 3 times and each time returned to this place... It's a short 10 minute cab ride from the pier...... Great beach, all watersports and a swim up bar where you can enjoy lunch and drinks............. Enjoy
Old February 13th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Mateli

The 4 of us book with RCI to go to Passion Island all inclusive for the day $80
Old February 13th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Passenger

Each or for all 4 of you?
Old February 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: All Inclusive beach in Cozumel??

Sorry you feel that way but we are very cautious about we delete and allow all kinds of information and opinions here, unlike some others that delete if your opinions differs from the mindset of their staff. We DO delete commercial websites for an excellant reason, if we did not then soon our message boards would be swamped with nothing but commercial business telling people to come to thier business or pretend to be satisfied customers and 'recommend' their business. It happens a lot on this wewbsite and we catch them. We also delete ALL of these websites listings so that wew are consistant. This makes for a better and friendlier website.
Jim

Old February 26th, 2005, 07:44 PM
First Mate

SetCarp - When did you last go to Paradise Beach? Wonder if it's still free admission and also, what fee to rent an umbrella and lounge chair?

Thanks!
Old February 26th, 2005, 08:50 PM
cali-croozer

Paradise Beach..........free admission/umbrellas/chairs; $5 wristband to use the water toys/floats/snorkeling equipment/kayaks. As with any "free" beach they will expect you to buy food/drink.
Old February 28th, 2005, 02:37 PM
First Mate

We went to Mr. Sanchos. No fee to get in and the waiters come right up to your beach chair with food and drinks. There is also a shopping area there. Very clean and nice.
Old March 4th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Aly612

Default Re: Re: Re: All Inclusive beach in Cozumel??

I am new to this website an did not know that we could not give out the other websites.So i do apologize!
Old March 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Passenger

We were at Paradis Beach 3 weeks ago and it still was free. They still have the freeiceberg, water trampoline and plastics cayaks. The food at the restaurant is excellent.
Old March 6th, 2005, 05:27 PM
cali-croozer

Dennis, were they not selling the wristbands that day? Everyone else that has been there recently has posted that you need to buy a $5 wristband to use the water toys???
Old March 7th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Passenger

I was just there last week, they did offer me the wristband as soon as we arrived. My son and I used the kayaks, they did not charge for him (he's five), they kind of let us know if we used the loungers and umbrellas we should order drinks, etc. but they did not push it. We did eat lunch there and spent 50.00, well worth it!
Don't get the nachos, I did not like the salsa but all other food was heavenly. I drank a coke with ice and did not worry about getting sick. The place was clean and well run. The bathrooms were clean also.

~Donna

Did I mention how blue the water was? Oh and a nice long pier with ladders at the end, you could climb down and swim and snorkel, snorkel stuff included in your 5.00 wristband. Not a lot in the water to see though. Who cares, it was Paradise!