Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Passenger

Default Preferred Roatan Excursion

Hi! Myself and a friend will be in Roatan, Honduras in less than 2 weeks on the Carnival Valor. For the other ports I have excursions booked, but we do not know what to do in Roatan. We are in our 20's and like both energetic and exciting activities that would let us see the country, and also just lounging on the beach. We were thinking about trying the zip line/canopy tour but with the issue of NCL being in port I don't want to worry about it and the possibility of not finding an available tour to do so we've decided to look for something else. Can anyone recommend a tour (either with the ship or independantly) that they have liked, or recommend what to see and/or do if we try going it on our own? I'm afraid to go off on our own with nothing planned and then winding up not seeing or doing anything worthwhile. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Nicole
Sponsored Links