Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2005, 06:20 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Flagators
Default private tour

Hello fellow cruisers, this will be my second cruise and the first time I have booked a private tour with Pete Taylor in Ochos Rios. Does anyone know if he "guides" you up Dunn's River Falls or does he send you up on your own and wait for you at the bottom? Also, does he get you back to the ship in plenty of time? As you can tell I'm a little nervous about going off on a private tour. Thank you for any peace of mind you can give me.

Old March 2nd, 2005, 07:51 AM
Passenger

Default Re: private tour

Great Tour!!! You have nothing to worry about. We went 2 years ago and are going again this year with Peat also.He will pick you up at the pier, take you to the falls, he will NOT be your guide at the falls (they have special guides there that take you up), He will pick you up after you are done with the falls and take you where ever you want to go. We tour the country side of Jamaica, meet a few locals, he will take you shopping, where ever you want to go. Let me know if you need any more informtion, KMBB
Old March 2nd, 2005, 08:05 AM
Yeoman

Yes, I recommend Peat as well! You're in good hands. You will see parts of Jamaica that you wouldn't normally see. It's very personal and will customize your tour as you like. He's very popular on the boards and in Jamaica as well.
Have fun. Any questions, feel free to email me as well.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:44 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Flagators

Thank you kmbb and bigsky. You have helped ease my mind. We are looking forward to this tour.