Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
patticake

Default to PaPaBill, how deep is water at deepest in sandy cove , ch

PaPaBill, it sounds great. how deep is the water at the deepest point in this cove. is it a very tiny cove area so that when the cruiseships start converging on it or others it is like a day at a very crowded summer beach with blanket upon blanket and throngs of people. just wondering. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Admiral

Default Re: to PaPaBill, how deep is water at deepest in sandy cove

I wish I could answer your specific questions, but, I can't really. I know it is there, but, have never utilized that part of the beach . I've seen it and seen pictures and it looks quite sheltered and safe (I'd never leave kids alone , but that's me). I do not think it gets like Coney Island on a hot day in July , as I believe the crowd size is controlled at the park. I'm sure it will be just what you need.
Old April 15th, 2005, 04:06 PM
patticake

Default Re: to PaPaBill, how deep is water at deepest in sandy cove

thank you papa bill for info on chankanaab. we are so looking forward to that stop on the cruise. actually it is our first stop after a day and half at sea. hope the weather is sunny and cloudy and misty. i guess if it rains in july though it just comes and goes and i am sure it is very warm rain. thank you again. ps. we would not leave thekids alone either. i am the grandma so i am like an overprotective mother bear. i was just wondering about the water depth. have a great day